It’s been a tough year for everybody, especially for Tony who is a top manager and I really look forward to seeing him back on the Blues touch line very soon. Whilst it’s hard to understand right now, we have to trust that things happen for a reason.

As always, I will take time to reflect on what I could have done differently in a such a short space of time. I do believe that this club will come back bigger and stronger, the owners have outlined their ambitions, they have a plan and it’s exciting times for everyone involved. I would love to be part of that rebuild.
18:16, Wed 8 May
No thanks.
I bet he would
Tony Fantastico
18:20, Wed 8 May
Tony Butler
on your bike son
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
18:21, Wed 8 May
It’s been a tough year for everybody, especially for Tony who is a top manager and I really look forward to seeing him back on the Blues touch line very soon. Whilst it’s hard to understand right now, we have to trust that things happen for a reason.

As always, I will take time to reflect on what I could have done differently in a such a short space of time. I do believe that this club will come back bigger and stronger, the owners have outlined their ambitions, they have a plan and it’s exciting times for everyone involved. I would love to be part of that rebuild.

"I would love to be part of that rebuild."

No problem Paul ... the foundations at the new stadium should be going down in about 18 months time
18:26, Wed 8 May
🤣.

I was a bit throw off by the first bit in bold, to the second. Surely if he expects TM back very soon, he wouldn’t be part of the staff set up.

Unless he’s hoping for his old job back, which won’t happen.
18:27, Wed 8 May
He's just put a very neutral statement out. He's obviously going to say he looks forward to seeing Mowbray back as that is the official line as of right now, and what we all hope for.

He's also obviously going to say he wants to be part of the rebuild. Why burn any bridges? It's an incredibly exciting opportunity for a man who captained our club and was (mostly) well loved a few years ago.
18:50, Wed 8 May
Rags

"I would love to be part of that rebuild."

No problem Paul ... the foundations at the new stadium should be going down in about 18 months time

harrrrr. hes of stocky build, with a make up granite and concrete ive been told, so it will do
18:52, Wed 8 May
the problem is he 'was' loved but i aint feeling the love no more
19:45, Wed 8 May
I didn't love him and I don't think I'm in the minority. He was an average player who only stayed as long as he did because we didn't have a pot to piss in.
21:38, Wed 8 May
mjd2505
He's just put a very neutral statement out. He's obviously going to say he looks forward to seeing Mowbray back as that is the official line as of right now, and what we all hope for.

He's also obviously going to say he wants to be part of the rebuild. Why burn any bridges? It's an incredibly exciting opportunity for a man who captained our club and was (mostly) well loved a few years ago.

He hasn't said he's leaving or has left the club either
22:18, Wed 8 May
KRO1970
mjd2505

He hasn't said he's leaving or has left the club either

Yup. A very neutral statement
00:39, Thu 9 May
Robbo did well for us as a player, despite his limitations. People forget he was player of the season 2013/14.

If a few of last season's team had his fight and desire and... well, nastiness, we'd have probably stayed up.

Progressive football's great, but we need to recruit a few players for next season that have Robbo's battling qualities. Just hopefully with more skill!
01:03, Thu 9 May
Agree he was combative and we lacked that sometimes.

He wasn’t a bad player either despite what some say we had him at the later part of his career.

I’m not sure his and Rowetts appointment would be that well received. But if TM didn’t com back we could do worse they’d be organised and hard to beat.
07:24, Thu 9 May
boo_gladly
Robbo did well for us as a player, despite his limitations. People forget he was player of the season 2013/14.

If a few of last season's team had his fight and desire and... well, nastiness, we'd have probably stayed up.

Progressive football's great, but we need to recruit a few players for next season that have Robbo's battling qualities. Just hopefully with more skill!
We were told they’d stay up because because he’d I still that fight and desire. Sort the dressing room out with his nastiness. He failed. Like he failed to stop Bournemouth score 8 past us when he played with those same qualities, but managed to blame everyone else whilst the goals went in.
Get rid. We don’t have to keep employing ex employees.
And we should have remembered that Venus is a far superior coach, and realise that it was silly to replace him with a div like Robbo
Tony Fantastico