23:46, Wed 16 Sep
Brad1875
Very happy with this, smart signing for a small fee.

Hoping he will thrive under a good manager.

I'm thinking a £200,000 jobby so the vile can not look such dickheads as letting him go on a free after a huge fee, it will be a pittance so they don't lose total face
00:15, Thu 17 Sep
choc4
Ok, now lets go out and get another striker cause we are going to need backup.

The guy from Ipswich and JCS would give us a squad capable of a serious attempt at top 6
00:55, Thu 17 Sep
LH_4
Four years? Not bad for a bloke who supposedly walked round, showed no effort and wasn't bothered about being here 👍

This
01:34, Thu 17 Sep
Great signing for blues guy will get 15-20 easily given the service, natural goal scorer can’t believe some fans disappointed.

let’s not forget his goals scored went a long way to keeping us up,I know he never scored last 10 maybe but imagine if he hadn’t scored what he did.

Personally think we need another ball playing central midfielder and centre half and we will be up there,

especially if we pull a rabbit out the hat to compete with hogan juke and leko

the difference with the shape and organisation this season is going to be massive.

Dark horses for play off boys watch this space. Kro
02:23, Thu 17 Sep
nowhere near enough respect being shown for whoever wrote that article putting "the Aston side"
i wanna live outside, live outside of all of this
06:11, Thu 17 Sep
AmeliaBlue
nowhere near enough respect being shown for whoever wrote that article putting "the Aston side"

Good.
It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask for permission.
06:36, Thu 17 Sep
AmeliaBlue

It was good, but I couldn't enjoy it because of the constant spelling and grammar errors.
06:39, Thu 17 Sep
Quite pleased with this one 👍🏼
Birmingham City transfer news - The Republic of Ireland international scored seven in eight games after first arriving at St Andrew's last season. Aitor Karanka will be hoping the striker can rediscover his goal-scoring form once again...

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
07:04, Thu 17 Sep
Buzzing with Hogan, unstoppable at times last year and basically kept us up.

Blues filled all the holes in the squad with 3 weeks to spare, wow.
07:09, Thu 17 Sep
Villa paying a chunk of his wages for first season.

Signed for £950k.

Good signing if he can get 15 goals next season.
07:36, Thu 17 Sep
TinaTractor
Villa paying a chunk of his wages for first season.

Signed for £950k.

Good signing if he can get 15 goals next season.

Reported fee paid to Brentford was somewhere between £8-£12m depending what you read. This was only 3 yrs ago. Pre lockdown we were all saying we would never afford him on a perm. If they have paid a chunk of that £950k direct to Hogan then we’ve robbed em’
07:37, Thu 17 Sep
[www.villatalk.com]

Viler’s thoughts and they’re bad mouthing the forum...
07:38, Thu 17 Sep
David Xavis
Blues filled all the holes in the squad with 3 weeks to spare, wow.

The spine is set. Hopefully now just add quality here and there if the right 'value for money' signings present themselves.

Whether they'll both be on loan or the latter permanently, personally I'm still expecting the double salvo from Spurs - Clarke and CCV.
07:48, Thu 17 Sep
Roland_Weary
[www.villatalk.com]

Viler’s thoughts and they’re bad mouthing the forum...

Not sure they quite grasp when something is being said in jest. What is it with their affliction being coupled with a complete sense of humour bypass?

Also, fuming about them slagging off SHA. Might challenge them to a scrap.