22:06, Tue 21 Nov
Ribeye
Rab C Nesbitt
Fair effs to plenty on here. Some top efforts.
This is why I do find it weird so percentage wise so few people who live locally go

Cheaper to go for a game of pool
You are a naughty boy 😁
Tony Fantastico
22:34, Tue 21 Nov
Based in London, single parent to a young daughter who I mostly see at weekends, thus go to occasional South East/London aways with my one Blues-supporting mate.

Obsessive online watcher, former STH - do the best I can, love the bastards.

I can realistically do no more.

Appreciate this puts me in the bin to most. Cest la vie
09:39, Wed 22 Nov
ST Holder go with the Wife, Brother-in-Laws, Nephew and mates.

We drink in the Dead Wax, not a football boozer but easy to get served
and walking distance to the ground.

12 ST's in total and 4-5 more come to the Saturday games.

Been to 4 away games so far this season - lost all of them.
10:27, Wed 22 Nov
bluefrank
Based in London, single parent to a young daughter who I mostly see at weekends, thus go to occasional South East/London aways with my one Blues-supporting mate.

It does not.
Life happens to people.
I'd regard it as far more important to keep your relationship with your daughter.
Fit football around the most important things.

Unless your daughter is a West Ham fan.
10:28, Wed 22 Nov
GBlue

Are you going to Blackburn? Or Coventry?

Asking for Wayne.
10:44, Wed 22 Nov
STH go to every home game.

Been going since Pendry was manager.

Did lots of away games under Fry & Francis.

Stayed away completely during the Clark chaos.

Returned in the Monk season,Think last away game was Wembley.
11:11, Wed 22 Nov

Your obligation is to your daughter so you have to prioritize. Such is life.🤷🏻‍♂️
Free time will increase with time. We are all blues.😉
11:30, Wed 22 Nov
I did leave before half time of the 7-1 cup mauling from Liverpool,to go to a snooker club on the Cov Road.More for the beer than the snooker.
11:32, Wed 22 Nov

...G, FFS stop going to the away games 😁😤
11:39, Wed 22 Nov
...G, FFS stop going to the away games 😁😤 [/quote]

Good Point well made

Giving Blackburn a miss but probably do Cov
12:50, Wed 22 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
Polo
Rab C Nesbitt
Fair effs to plenty on here. Some top efforts.
This is why I do find it weird so percentage wise so few people who live locally go

Or proportionally few people who live locally post on here.

But some Proper Blues on this thread though.
I just meant dragging in 18k with a local population so large is strange and has to be tapped into, rather than just the people posting on here.
But yeah some proper Blues on here 👍

There's only two of my mates who live in Brum who have a season ticket and go to game. The others are very occasional. I think if you jump out of a routine of going, it can be hard to go back. And they can absolutely all afford it as well.

For those who travel in, it's almost a full day out so it's easier to factor that into life as daft as it sounds. Four of us coming down from Barnsley for it on Saturday. All STs (including my lad), go the majority of home and plenty away.

Beats sitting at home!
14:47, Wed 22 Nov
Yes it bloody does. Enjoy your day
Tony Fantastico
18:18, Wed 22 Nov
I’ve had a ST for 23 years and go to home games with my Dad and brothers; still really enjoy going to St Andrew’s.

For the last 8 years, I’ve typically attended between 8 and 10 away games each season; this season, I’ve only been to Middlesbrough thus far…I’ve lost a bit of the love I had for away games and for football in general, actually. And the rising ticket prices don’t help!
"we don't even know why we're here - we're all just wandering around, doing daft things, killing time, until we die; that's why Frisbee's been invented..." (Karl Pilkington 2013)
Use to be very regular (me and the kids were ST holders) to semi regular (5 or 6 home, 4 or 5 away with the Mrs) to not having attended now since the first lockdown.
Obviously no one could go during COVID and we got a dog during that time which means we can't go anymore as we have no one to have him, so it's not really through choice.
We'll be back when I retire though, do miss it.
Up the feckin Blues
21:00, Wed 22 Nov
On and off when i was a kid dad used to bring us , then from tamworth on the train when 13 ish with some sausage sandwiches from mom , dad would then pick us up after visting nan in crossfields rd . Season ticket with mates and ex wife since 90s . Only season i missed was the clarke one . Now go with missis and nephew . Go to away games till i get fed up of us losing so usually thats lasts till jan , hopefully longer this season