16:14, Tue 21 Nov
Ex-STH until I moved up north.

Don’t drive and work every other weekend, so I rarely get to games these days. Maybe one a season.
16:15, Tue 21 Nov
Dan
Dan
Andy1875KRO
STH again after a lapse of several seasons. Young kids coinciding with moving from Brum and the dark days of TTA/BSHL made it too easy to duck out. Now boys are 9 and 8, back in the fold with a renewed optimism. Managing to get to most home games, although midweek is awkward with kids school nights and journey from Shrewsbury way. Eldest boy is now Blues obsessed!

I spent my teenage years getting the train from Church Stretton to Birmingham for home games, many an hour spent on a platform at Shrewsbury after trains had been cancelled. Awful memories.

I live near Church Stretton now. Not sure whether the trains have improved or got worse to be honest! Thankfully the drive isn't bad as long the M6 from 10A to M5 turn off is moving. I find the drive from here less stressful than when I lived in South Brum.
16:16, Tue 21 Nov
STH since I was 8 when we got relegated to the championship. 08/09 was my first season. Went home and away for a few years in the Hughton/Clarke/Rowett era, stopped due to non-football related things, started going to a few more aways this year. Always had my ST though
16:22, Tue 21 Nov
This...was full of optimism at new takeover, but slightly dulled after recent appointments & results...but time will tell. KRO
16:23, Tue 21 Nov
Tam
Tam

I can't remember,tbh. Spike will confirm. Actually, after that game I met him in a pub just up the road. I didn't know it was him, or I'd never have spoken to him, obviously. My memory of that one is Wes Harding absolutely shanking a pass from the middle of the pitch straight out of touch.

Your biggest memory - after meeting me you meant to say? Obviously.

But yeah, it was 1 0 - Juke.
16:25, Tue 21 Nov
Thongs
I watch the games via the match thread with Stechyblue and then pontificate on what’s going wrong.

Pfffttt. I don't bother with match threads, my brother listens on WM and reckons we're shite. That's all I need to know.
Tam
16:30, Tue 21 Nov
Spike
Tam

I can't remember,tbh. Spike will confirm. Actually, after that game I met him in a pub just up the road. I didn't know it was him, or I'd never have spoken to him, obviously. My memory of that one is Wes Harding absolutely shanking a pass from the middle of the pitch straight out of touch.

Your biggest memory - after meeting me you meant to say? Obviously.

But yeah, it was 1 0 - Juke.

Oh yeah, everything else faded into oblivion of course. 😁
Make Blues Great Again
16:38, Tue 21 Nov
Returning season ticket holder after three years. Don’t go to away games any more but watch them all one way or another.
16:44, Tue 21 Nov
Lapsed season ticket holder.

Had my first one in 94/95 but stopped after 95/96 after working most Saturdays and moving away for uni.

Had one again between 04/05 up until lockdown.

Didn’t renew and only went to one post lockdown game 2-2 vs Cardiff.

This season done 5 home games.

Usually do a couple of away games a season but haven’t been away since 2019 for a pre season friendly.
Season ticket in the GML, six of us used to sit in the Tilton, I am the last man standing. My cousin and nephew were with me for a couple of seasons but have also fallen away.
17:20, Tue 21 Nov
Me and the old man go to all home games.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
17:30, Tue 21 Nov
Finances, distance and family commitments have limited me to the occasional 3pm Saturday game, which will be frequent Saturday 3 pm games now I’ve moved an hour closer.
18:11, Tue 21 Nov
Been supporting since a kid in 1966 Don’t go down much nowadays due to health problems but still attend a few Saturday games when it’s not to cold. Even though I still live in Brum I’ve only attended 2 games this season both pre Wayne’s world so I guess you can put me down as an armchair fan now
KRO
18:33, Tue 21 Nov
Returning STH.

Go to as many away games as my 'status' permits.

Been to four so far, Blackburn will be my fifth away game this season.
18:41, Tue 21 Nov
I'm a proper plastic fan although I have been to Peterborough and Norwich away this year

My middle lad is still Blues and hasn't been lured away like my eldest though so I will get to St Andrews with him at some point this season.

I do watch most of the games