12:40, Tue 21 Nov
STH and away.

Since the post lockdown return I have missed one game Blackpool away - the 6-1. A good choice. Maybe I should make more good choices.
I'm pretty certain I have been to all the cup games.

When I lived in London I used to manage to be a silver member London away games and a few local ones.
Since returning in 2010 I've worked up.
The UEFA cup season I managed to get gold for 2012-13. Since then I've been platinum.
Most seasons I miss a game or two away.
Sometimes the journey seems too horrifying or it just isn't convenient.

It's not quite Spike levels. I've only made every league game in a season 3 times 2003-04, 2018-19, 2022-23. 4 if you count 2020-21 where every game was on TV.
First game aged 6 in 1994. 2-0 home defeat to Barnsley, a dog ran on the pitch and the Blues fans sang 'sign him up' before booing off the team. Subsequently relegated, Loved it.

STH from 1998-2005, stopped for Uni, STH from 2009 to today.

Was a Gold away but now do 6-7 away games a season on average but had a lot more until bab number 2 came along recently. Probably do 2-3 this season.

Love the bastards. Proper Blues.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Dan
12:42, Tue 21 Nov
Andy1875KRO
STH again after a lapse of several seasons. Young kids coinciding with moving from Brum and the dark days of TTA/BSHL made it too easy to duck out. Now boys are 9 and 8, back in the fold with a renewed optimism. Managing to get to most home games, although midweek is awkward with kids school nights and journey from Shrewsbury way. Eldest boy is now Blues obsessed!

I spent my teenage years getting the train from Church Stretton to Birmingham for home games, many an hour spent on a platform at Shrewsbury after trains had been cancelled. Awful memories.
13:14, Tue 21 Nov
Dan
Been going since 1991. Season ticket every year since 1997. Used to go every away game was in platinum and slowly slipped down as some of my mates can't go for whatever reason . Currently in bronze but haven't been any aways yet this season yet.
13:19, Tue 21 Nov
Season ticket holder since 1980 when I was 5 so now on an unbroken run of 43 years (barring lockdown)! Go with my dad, brother and 4 lads between us.

My lad has had a season ticket since he was 4 and is now 17 so the poor bugger is hooked for life, he's obsessed with the club so I've done my bit LOL!

Me and the lad get to 10 away games a season, hopefully a few more than that this season.
13:20, Tue 21 Nov
STH,don't go midweek due to early starts at work. I very rarely do away games now.
13:29, Tue 21 Nov
Lapsed STH, stopped when kids came along and couldn't justify journey, one season revival in the family stand (the Pep season) as an attempt to get my kids interested. I knew I'd failed when my eldest daughter sat calmly reading her book throughout the 4-5 Leeds game goals.

2 or 3 games a season these days.
13:40, Tue 21 Nov
Season ticket first had in 1973.It was a terrace one then with stubs to pull out for each game. Used to go with my long gone Dad then but now go with wife , son and Grandson. Always Tilton ,except for them few short years when it was for away fans and no mans land .
Probably only do about 6 away games a year now
13:56, Tue 21 Nov
Thongs
I watch the games via the match thread with Stechyblue and then pontificate on what’s going wrong.

Who's break is it?

Like it.
14:04, Tue 21 Nov
Ex STH, given up 30 years ago. Then went to approx 10 home games and 10 away games a season.

Been to 1 home game this season as my kids play football on a Saturday.

Blues women season ticket holder and we travel to some of their away games.
14:04, Tue 21 Nov
Was a STH from 1995 - 2015

Try and get up to as many home games as I can, which is usually 6-8 a season.
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
14:37, Tue 21 Nov
My first game was in '68, then just a couple per season until I started going on my own about '74. Moved to Sheffield in '78 but still managed to get down as often as possible and all the local games.

Had a season ticket from about '95 to 2012 and since then probably go to about half the home games and all north based matches.

The last couple of years has been difficult to motivate myself, but i'm back on it now after the takeover and just bought a half season ticket.
14:38, Tue 21 Nov
Fair play 👏
Tony Fantastico
15:02, Tue 21 Nov
STH since the third tier of the 80’s. Previously main stand then Kop when built then club class.

Only miss home games when I’m on holiday.

Last few seasons just 3-4 away games a season maximum but previous to that averaged around 10 and as high as 15.

I’m making a concerted effort to get back to “gold” away category this season (7 so far) as l thought better times are ahead, and away travel was a chore under the last lot. Will probably do around 15-17 l reckon.
16:14, Tue 21 Nov
My first game was in 1978 when I was 11 (My dad wasn't interested so I had to practically beg him to take me). I had a season ticket between 1981 and 2005, despite being a student in Huddersfield (1985-88), working in Bristol (1988-89) and living in Surrey and then Berkshire from 1990 to the present day.

I gave up the season ticket at the end of the 2004-05 season as my first child was on the way and I knew it wouldn't be practical either financially or in terms of time to renew. Since then I've generally travelled up to 3 or 4 home games and any south-eastern away games when I could be arsed to get a ticket.

This season is a bit different as I have a 9 year old lad who's really getting into Blues, despite living in Reading. I've done the four Saturday home games so far and we'll be there for Sheffield Wednesday this weekend. I'm also coming up for the Rotherham game, so I'll have done more games in half a season than I've done in any of the last 18 full seasons.

I won't be getting season tickets for us though as Sky are constantly moving games to evening kick offs, often at just a few weeks' notice.