18:44, Tue 21 Nov
Live in Leeds so just 2 games this season - should make a few more before the seasons out.
18:48, Tue 21 Nov
First game in 81. STH from 89-08, and rarely missed any games at all from the mid 90’s into the early 00’s. Spent a few years attending spontaneously before ‘Arry convinced me that the then owners were big time, and I renewed my ST in 2017. Still got it and at Gold status for away games.
18:50, Tue 21 Nov
Exiled Brummie living in Barnsley for the last 10 years. Had a season ticket since 1995 and come down for probably 18-20 home games and do 12-15 away a season (gold this year)

Have an eight year old and he has an ST next to me. I'm building him up to bringing him to more. He's managed two away games with an impressive played two, lost two record.
19:04, Tue 21 Nov
theAtlas
Returning season ticket holder this season. Had season tickets at various times over the years but lost a lot of enthusiasm for attending under previous ownership(s).
As above but went to a few games over the last two years (not working during that two year period so could not afford it).
19:13, Tue 21 Nov
Thought exactly the same when I read the thread last night. Surprised how many of our supporters / posters live so far away now or even abroad. Fair play to those of them that still make games, however many they get to. Anyway, followed Blues since I was ten, 48 years now hence the 75 tag. STH or attended for majority of those years through thick and thin and been going with my lad for last 14 years since I introduced him to Blues at a similar age to me. Sit in block 25. Used to go to a fair number of away games in my younger years but now get to about 5 or 6 each season when I can get tickets - bronze.
19:22, Tue 21 Nov
STH since 81, live in Dorset but make vast majority of games
19:24, Tue 21 Nov
All home games. Him and hers season tickets for many many years. The car knows it's own way from South Herefordshire to St Andrews.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
19:29, Tue 21 Nov
STH but live in Devon. Nephew has my tickets most games. I get to around 8 home games a season and a couple of away.
19:35, Tue 21 Nov
Fair effs to plenty on here. Some top efforts.
This is why I do find it weird so percentage wise so few people who live locally go
Tony Fantastico
19:52, Tue 21 Nov
STH holder, only really do the weekend ones though due to the 250 mile round trip which isn’t really doable midweek

Try and do some London away days each season along with Norwich and Ipswich when they’re in our league
20:00, Tue 21 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt
This is why I do find it weird so percentage wise so few people who live locally go

Or proportionally few people who live locally post on here.

But some Proper Blues on this thread though.
20:08, Tue 21 Nov
Polo
Rab C Nesbitt

Or proportionally few people who live locally post on here.

But some Proper Blues on this thread though.
I just meant dragging in 18k with a local population so large is strange and has to be tapped into, rather than just the people posting on here.
But yeah some proper Blues on here 👍
Tony Fantastico
20:38, Tue 21 Nov
Live in southsea, had a season ticket since 1999.

Don't do the midweeks and a 10 year old who will have a season ticket when people move out of block 23 back to lower Kop / Tilton.

Then it'll be my dad, my brother, me and the lad together.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
20:57, Tue 21 Nov
Rab C Nesbitt

Cheaper to go for a game of pool
21:04, Tue 21 Nov
STH again after a season and a bit out. Prior to 2017 would go every Saturday away game too

Probably won’t do any away games this season.