10:01, Tue 21 Nov
Reading the where do we live thread, it is obvious an awful lots of fans use this site to keep up with the goings on at the club as they live away. Thereforw wondered what propertion of posters actually attend matches (not a i'm a better fan than you piece) purely to see mix of people on the site.

For me i am a STH and go to about 8 away games a season along with my son.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:04, Tue 21 Nov
Returning season ticket holder this season. Had season tickets at various times over the years but lost a lot of enthusiasm for attending under previous ownership(s).
10:05, Tue 21 Nov
STH and go to nearly every away game (platinum).
10:08, Tue 21 Nov
STH, don't do many aways these days
Happy Clapper
Abu
10:11, Tue 21 Nov
I attend about 6 - 8 home games per season from Dubai. My two boys were born and raised over here and thankfully both now have season tickets at Blues. Was a bit tough at times to keep them as Blues, but just about managed it.
10:13, Tue 21 Nov
I'd say before 2021 i'd travel most places to see Blues and would attend most home games.

At present, i'm spending as much QT with my child and partner as possible before watching their worlds crumble every other weekend at Blues. We'll be getting season tickets for the 24/25 season so they need to make the most of this precious time.

I'm finding joy in going with my dad and a couple mates to the odd game now.
Saturday homes only for me. Can't do the midweek\Friday night ones

Don't generally do aways thesedays, my time for that was 80s,90s,early 00's
10:24, Tue 21 Nov
STH with interest waning due to last day survival stresses and past ownership issues. Do most home Saturday games but gradually slipped from platinum to cardboard and haven’t done an away game since before lockdown.

Re-energised by Wagner&Co and started to make more of an effort/enjoying it again.
10:24, Tue 21 Nov
Was a season ticket holder most of my life up until about 10 years ago when my job at the time meant I had to work quite a few Saturdays. It had gotten crap anyway so didn't miss it much.

Since then I've probably done an average of about 10 home games and 5 away games a season.

Only been once this season. Which was Sunderland away. Considering going again on Saturday if I can convince someone to come with.

Find it too easy to just watch us on BluesTv instead these days tbh. Thinking about a season ticket again next year, though I say that evrey year.
10:26, Tue 21 Nov
STH. Will do every game bar the Cheltenham cup game as things stand
Tony Fantastico
10:28, Tue 21 Nov
STH for the first time in a while, go to 4/5 away usually in and around London.
Gazball?
10:30, Tue 21 Nov
STH but I don't go to every home game; occasional away game.
10:31, Tue 21 Nov
I watch the games via the match thread with Stechyblue and then pontificate on what’s going wrong.
10:31, Tue 21 Nov
ex STH, stopped 20 years ago after we relocated for work across to the east of England.

Only do occasional matches these days.
10:35, Tue 21 Nov
Not been to a home game since prior to covid.

Go to any away game tat's within a 90 minute drive of here (east lancs) that I can get a ticket for. So this year that's Preston, Blackburn, Rotherham, Hudds, Leeds, Sheff Wed. Maybe Hull if i can be arsed. I hate it there.