10:37, Tue 21 Nov
I’ve been going, on and off, since my early teens.
Standing in the Tilton early doors, then season tickets in the Kop. Having kids changed things a lot. Packing in drinking,ten years ago, changed things completely!
I go with my old school friend/best mate as often as we can. I absolutely love it. Lovely to have a catch up and much better now…that you can actually get a coffee and a bag of crisps!
The plan was to get season tickets in the finished Kop.
10:39, Tue 21 Nov
Former S/T holder, but now live in Scotland so only make it to 3-4 home games a year and a couple of away games up north if tickets don't sell out. Went to Sunderland last week and that was the first game this season I'd been able to attend.

It's now at least 5 years since I saw Blues win a game in person...
Tam
10:41, Tue 21 Nov
I have a season ticket, so do most home games. I haven't the time or inclination for away games as well, and fair play to those who do! I think my last away game was a night match at Bolton about five years ago.
Make Blues Great Again
10:45, Tue 21 Nov
STH for me and my boy for many years, only hiatus when my 2 kids were born and was then a 10 to 15 home games a season merchant. Do still miss 3 to 4 home games a season even with a season ticket. Usually 3 to 5 away games a season.
10:45, Tue 21 Nov
Tam
1-0, Jutkiewicz, second half winner?
Tam
10:51, Tue 21 Nov
Oldham
1-0, Jutkiewicz, second half winner?

I can't remember,tbh. Spike will confirm. Actually, after that game I met him in a pub just up the road. I didn't know it was him, or I'd never have spoken to him, obviously. My memory of that one is Wes Harding absolutely shanking a pass from the middle of the pitch straight out of touch.
Make Blues Great Again
I’m a Season Ticket holder and have been every season since I was a kid, I’m 48 now so that’s 40 consecutive years of sorrows with some sporadic joys thrown in! I used to go to most away games in my teens but I work for the Emergency Services so shifts make that impossible. The home games are tough enough- I have to book leave, get shift swaps etc to make sure I can make it. I try to go to one or two away games a season if the allocation allows. I’ve managed to get my youngest son interested enough to get him a ST for the last 4 years but he’s waning already- bloody lightweight! My eldest son must have seen the constant misery I was in because he’s steered well clear of football completely!
11:52, Tue 21 Nov
Live in Sussex, STH but can’t get to the midweek games. Probably get to about 15-18 home games, occasional away game (but not since Covid).
11:53, Tue 21 Nov
Le Mod
STH, don't do many aways these days

This.
11:57, Tue 21 Nov
STH and Gold away
12:14, Tue 21 Nov
Haven’t had a season ticket for a good few years now. Been down regularly at home this season only missing Cardiff and Hull games which we lost (makes me a lucky omen I reckon).
Only away game I’ve been to so far is Southampton.
Definitely looking to get a season ticket next season.
12:25, Tue 21 Nov
Last season ticket was that Cotterill season 2017-18? - it was the first I’d had for many years. Since then, Covid aside, 6-8 games per season. Hit 65 next summer, so will definitely get a senior’s season ticket next year.

Haven’t done an away game for a few years .
12:29, Tue 21 Nov
STH again after a lapse of several seasons. Young kids coinciding with moving from Brum and the dark days of TTA/BSHL made it too easy to duck out. Now boys are 9 and 8, back in the fold with a renewed optimism. Managing to get to most home games, although midweek is awkward with kids school nights and journey from Shrewsbury way. Eldest boy is now Blues obsessed!
12:30, Tue 21 Nov
S/T, don't do aways.
12:38, Tue 21 Nov
Thongs
I watch the games via the match thread with Stechyblue and then pontificate on what’s going wrong.

Who's break is it?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H