18:20, Sat 25 Nov
Two boys, aged 17, were held on suspicion of a public order offence following the chants during Birmingham Citys home game today

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
...Jesus wept 😢
18:27, Sat 25 Nov
Talk about dark ages 🙄
18:42, Sat 25 Nov
Unfortunately unsurprising. The bloke next to me called her a “silly effing bitch” 43 seconds into the game.

Bloke’s a top tier arsehole.
18:56, Sat 25 Nov
Tom TheProject Brady
Unfortunately unsurprising. The bloke next to me called her a “silly effing bitch” 43 seconds into the game.

Bloke’s a top tier arsehole.

So did the gobby woman behind me
In the main stand just after half time,a bloke and a woman,with radios,no hi vis,so not stewards went into the stand. Another bloke in plain clothes,wearing an ear piece stood at the top of the stairs,instructing them where to go.He kept taking a couple of steps back to keep out out view and then coming back.I don't know if that was connected but,it was very strange. The two that went into the stand didn't take anybody out.
20:57, Sat 25 Nov
Where the stewards /police by where I was? People shouting " put your makeup down a focus on the game" " you should be getting your nails done" " you should be working in the hairdressers"

Disgraceful. The woman is doing a effing job at the end of the day!
21:00, Sat 25 Nov
She wasn’t even that bad tbf, have had much worse male refs.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
21:01, Sat 25 Nov
agree, couple of questionable decisions but thats less than we usually get
21:04, Sat 25 Nov
Super Hans
She wasn’t even that bad tbf, have had much worse male refs.

Yes I agree. I am abit of a softy and don't like seeing people getting abused.

No place for it. Yes have abit of a rant about it but don't bring sexism or stuff like that into it.

Disgrace.
21:23, Sat 25 Nov
It's not like they weren't warned.

effed about, found out
She was shit. But no worse that all the other ballbags we've had over the last few years. Can guarantee there wouldn't have been a problem if the ref was a bloke and getting abuse
Tam
21:37, Sat 25 Nov
I didn’t think she was too bad. A few iffy decisions early on but pretty sound overall. We've certainly had much much worse.
Make Blues Great Again
22:03, Sat 25 Nov
Tam
Yeah, agreed. But doesn't mean she should be immune from criticism because of her sex.
22:04, Sat 25 Nov
Bcfc 26
Where the stewards /police by where I was? People shouting " put your makeup down a focus on the game" " you should be getting your nails done" " you should be working in the hairdressers"

Disgraceful. The woman is doing a effing job at the end of the day!

Let’s hope, if the police are arresting someone, what was shouted is much worse than that.