17:38, Thu 30 Nov
JE had a very bad run for a couple of months straight after the WC last season but we have a better quality squad overall now especially in terms of attacking options and full backs. Having said that one player we are really missing from last season is Trusty being a natural left sided central defender and being much better than any of the other centre backs we have now. The other area we haven’t improved on last season is central midfield with the only real difference being Sunjic returning.
NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Rab C Nesbitt
Eustace went on the exact same run from 7 games from 14 Feb-14 March. 4 points from 7 games. I nor everyone else didn’t call for him to be sacked

We couldn't have afforded to, probably.

What I am saying though is from "October to March" and if he hasn't been able to turn things around in 6 months and a transfer window and were in a relegation position come March Then I feel a decision will need to be made, not just drift into League 1.

Great if he turns the current form and results around, if he can't come March then a decision will have to be made, I would hope.

It was lovely to know you couldn't be relegated with 3 games to go last season for a change, hopefully we can at least acheive that this season now and kick on next season in the Championship. We'll have to wait and see
So you are giving Rooney till March next year to turn this around?.
Let’s just say we lose to Rotherham on Saturday which given our form is quite possible,and this run continues for another few weeks after.
The board would be under pressure from the fans to sack him 100%.
18:21, Thu 30 Nov
Uncles and tits and all that !
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
18:25, Thu 30 Nov
generalBlue
Uncles and tits and all that !
So given what we’ve been watching since Rooney arrived that’s beyond the realms of possibility then is it….?.
18:31, Thu 30 Nov
I ain't got a clue how many points we'll have by mid March and neither have you.
But this is certain. You won't see me predicting doom and gloom and I won't lose any sleep worrying about hypothetical scenarios.
You are actually suggesting that he's only got a few more weeks. That's a bit too panicky for me.
I've been banging on about patience and the need for buckets and buckets of it.
I won't be wasting any energy on what-ifs.
I'll be patient.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
18:41, Thu 30 Nov
We played some great football last night way better than under eustace.

Much more control better patterns of play
We Obviously conceded stupid goals.

We also never put chances away but the football was much better

I think come January a couple of acquisitions and we could be up and running

So so much better with the ball last night than the weekend

I think he will get it right

Fans just need to accept Rooney is here and that’s end of story so let’s all back him
23:38, Thu 30 Nov
[[b]quote=texasblue]
We played some great football last night way better than under eustace.

Much more control better patterns of play [/b]
We Obviously conceded stupid goals.

We also never put chances away but the football was much better

I think come January a couple of acquisitions and we could be up and running

So so much better with the ball last night than the weekend

I think he will get it right

Fans just need to accept Rooney is here and that’s end of story so let’s all back him [/quote]

But we lost and never really looked like winning
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people