12:57, Thu 30 Nov
They are probably doing it in game order.

Plenty of time for you to be disappointed

😂😂😂
13:08, Thu 30 Nov
Shove the away fans up there and let blues have the entire gml. No more segregation and increase the capacity.
13:16, Thu 30 Nov
foghorn leghorn
Shove the away fans up there and let blues have the entire gml. No more segregation and increase the capacity.

No way WMP would allow that to happen
13:26, Thu 30 Nov
Put a screen up along the front. A big plexi glass patio window like in the Italian grounds. Make it a one way mirror glass and then we don't have to look at, or hear the away fans, at all.

We instantly get back 1,000 odd seats in the lower, that are currently in the no man's land.

Chuck enough money at it and nothing is impossible. New entrance onto Emmeline Street and it would actually improve the policing of our visitors. Remove that cov rd flash point, instantly. It would make wmp job a lot easier.
Dan
13:31, Thu 30 Nov
Do you genuinely believe there's any chance of that ever being discussed by the club, let alone considered?
13:41, Thu 30 Nov
Dan
Apparently they're open to ideas and looking for feedback from the fans.

Will they investigate the possibility? Dunno, but if any decent ideas are proposed by the clique, then they may listen.

Is it feasible and affordable? If it was my ground then I would shove the away fans up there and charge them a premium too.
13:59, Thu 30 Nov
Not sure putting away fans in a silent glass cage will go down very well with the EFL
14:01, Thu 30 Nov
foghorn leghorn

Will they investigate the possibility? Dunno, but if any decent ideas are proposed by the clique, then they may listen.

Is it feasible and affordable? If it was my ground then I would shove the away fans up there and charge them a premium too.

Yeah but it has to be within the realms of reason and sanity.

I could suggest to them that we'd be way more successful if we served beer on a bed of velvet and quail eggs, or we could scupper league rivals youth academies by surreptitiously hiring Ian Huntley as the caretaker, but it doesn't mean they should f*cking listen.
14:04, Thu 30 Nov
foghorn leghorn

Clique? You’ve outed yourself there a bit mate
14:09, Thu 30 Nov
Plexi glass is actually made from plastic and it won't shatter. Nobody would be in mortal danger. You might just hear some slightly muffled shouting, from the Olympic gallery, but nobodies human rights would be abused.

It would make policing inside the ground much better and would improve the fan experience, because you would have none of the bile disguised as banter, between the two sets of opposing fans. Chlamydia shouts are pretty tiresome to hear for the 50th time, in succession.

More family friendly environment and welcoming for all the new Asians and students that Cook is welcoming into the fold.
14:10, Thu 30 Nov
Hopefully one of the things they'll be doing whilst it's closed is ripping out the turnstiles and replacing them with modern versions that don't require manual operation or the strength of a rugby team to push them. I mentioned on here a few weeks back about the problems there at the Ipswich game, so hopefully word has reached those making decisions.
14:25, Thu 30 Nov
foghorn leghorn

We can't- because, i believe, there are only 1696 seats up there - unless we also provide 304 seats somewhere else.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
14:37, Thu 30 Nov
Oldham
foghorn leghorn

Yeah but it has to be within the realms of reason and sanity.

I could suggest to them that we'd be way more successful if we served beer on a bed of velvet and quail eggs, or we could scupper league rivals youth academies by surreptitiously hiring Neil Huntley as the caretaker, but it doesn't mean they should f*cking listen.
Ian.
Tony Fantastico
14:43, Thu 30 Nov
foghorn leghorn

We can't- because, i believe, there are only 1696 seats up there - unless we also provide 304 seats somewhere else.

Maybe in the GM lower?
14:49, Thu 30 Nov
Thongs
foghorn leghorn

Maybe in the GM lower?
Paddocks would be best
Tony Fantastico