16:06, Thu 30 Nov
Thongs
Your knowledge of acreage of sites in East Birmingham leads me to suspect you know more than you're letting on.

Proper Blues know what’s going on.

Did you enjoy Blackburn?

No.
16:24, Thu 30 Nov
Thongs
£120m and done in 4 years I’m told. This isn’t North London.

We aint getting something like this for £120m and I won't settle for less:

Linked Image

Linked Image

Saying that, I quite like Bordeaux's new stadium. Or Atlanta's.
H

Consistently correct.
16:33, Thu 30 Nov

Dream big
17:54, Thu 30 Nov

Dream big

Nice. Double the size of the 4 sheds.

Everton's new 52000 seater, (next to a sewage farm) isn't close to North London and their costs are spiraling over the billion mark.

Also a very sweet deal from the local authorities. Liverpool council gave a 99 year lease and are in the hock for about 200 million so far.
18:09, Thu 30 Nov

Dream big

Nice. Double the size of the 4 sheds.

Everton's new 52000 seater, (next to a sewage farm) isn't close to North London and their costs are spiraling over the billion mark.

Also a very sweet deal from the local authorities. Liverpool council gave a 99 year lease and are in the hock for about 200 million so far.

Everton still claim £550 million .... most believe it will be £700 million.

but to me ... either ay ... it's just a stupid place to build it ... (and i don't mean Liverpool)

Linked Image

Linked Image
18:24, Thu 30 Nov
One tiny service rd for access. The bottom picture, left hand corner is the sewage farm. The ground cosies up to it, about 10 meters away. For some mad reason they put a big window at that end of the ground, so that you can also see where the smell comes from.
18:27, Fri 1 Dec
With no home fans upstairs, I wonder if they'll remove the current 2k cap on away fans in the GML.