14:50, Thu 30 Nov
Clique? You’ve outed yourself there a bit mate

I'm not in the happy clapping, open house clique and neither have the desire to become one of the "chosen few".

We can't- because, i believe, there are only 1696 seats up there - unless we also provide 304 seats somewhere else.

How do elland rd, hawthorn amongst others get away with sub 2,000 away ticket allocations?
14:50, Thu 30 Nov
oops
14:51, Thu 30 Nov
😁
I did spend a minute thinking who this Neil bloke was
Tony Fantastico
mad
14:52, Thu 30 Nov
foghorn leghorn
Shove the away fans up there and let blues have the entire gml. No more segregation and increase the capacity.

Yes please
14:52, Thu 30 Nov
mad
mad
foghorn leghorn
Shove the away fans up there and let blues have the entire gml. No more segregation and increase the capacity.

Yes please
I love you.
Tony Fantastico
14:53, Thu 30 Nov
Although its annoying for the few season ticket holders up there it does make sense as regards filling out the other stands and economically.

"it does make sense as regards filling out the other stands and economically."#

#Yes... and as i've posted before ... IF we move grounds the new stadium will operate along those lines -- obviously these are only sketch ideas at the moment, but

60,000 seats

3 tiers

bottom = 15,000
middle -= 25,000
top = 20,000

there will be no STs sold for top tier and it will only be opened once it looks like we are going to go over 40,000 for a match - and those will be all match day tickets in the top tier --- the idea is that having the bottom two tiers full and banners/covering along the top tier won't make it look empty at all

For shows, boxing, concerts - all 3 tiers will be opened (and obviously fot football matches when we start getting average attendances over 40,000)
14:57, Thu 30 Nov
B_C_F_C
foghorn leghorn

We can't- because, i believe, there are only 1696 seats up there - unless we also provide 304 seats somewhere else.

Good point and good reply.

Nothing better for killing an away atmosphere than a long narrow away end like at Wolves.

Squeeze 304 extra seats up there as barely anyone sits at away games.

Anyway, it isn't happening and as someone else has said the the turnstiles are being oiled and half of those with tickets in the GMU won't miss kick offs despite turning up in good time.
14:59, Thu 30 Nov
foghorn leghorn
Clique? You’ve outed yourself there a bit mate

I'm not in the happy clapping, open house clique and neither have the desire to become one of the "chosen few".

I am confusion.

As someone who has been called a doom m*nger repeatedly in the past, I’m not used to being called a “happy clapper” now.

Rather than just spouting off, maybe see what people have said about the event. I’ve certainly criticised things that were said and will continue to do so; if I get invited back so be it, if not 🤷‍♂️
15:05, Thu 30 Nov
WMP say otherwise. Emmeline Street is too narrow for them to police.

This "move the away fans" argument pops up time and time again. It's not going to happen. It can't happen. The Police won't allow it. We've been asking since the 1990s.
Luckily, the amount of heroin I use is harmless. I inject about once a month on a purely recreational basis. Fine. But what about other people less stable, less educated, less middle-class than me? Builders or blacks for example. If you're one of those, my advice to you is leave well alone. Good luck.
15:16, Thu 30 Nov
Can we move stadiums instead?
15:23, Thu 30 Nov
You are looking to take offense, where there was none given. I don't stoop to offering petty personal insults.

You claimed that I outed myself, by mentioning the clique and I was simply reiterating my own position, on the matter.

The club want to maximize the revenue and by increasing the home capacity we will have more scope to achieving this aim.

All the objections raised have some merit, but they can all be worked around and negotiated upon. Loads of teams shove the away fans up into the worst seats, furthest away from the pitch.
15:23, Thu 30 Nov
Have you heard about Medco. Sheriff has plenty to say about it.
Legal_Bluenose
WMP say otherwise. Emmeline Street is too narrow for them to police.

This "move the away fans" argument pops up time and time again. It's not going to happen. It can't happen. The Police won't allow it. We've been asking since the 1990s.

Have they always been in the Railway since we re-built the Kop and Tilton? I don't really remember.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:28, Thu 30 Nov
I think Medco is 6.6 acres whereas St Andrews is over 7. It’s a non starter.
15:28, Thu 30 Nov
They were in the Main Stand for a very short period whilst the GM was being built, from memory. Though obviously that was a necessity.
Happy Clapper