07:45, Fri 8 Dec
[www.facebook.com]
Thoughts?
Tony Fantastico
Rab C Nesbitt
[www.facebook.com]
Thoughts?

I agree with every single word.

We've got to get on board with this and forget about the past, it's the best chance this club will ever have.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:02, Fri 8 Dec
It is going to take some time to shift into a new way of working, thinking, ethos etc. The culture in the club is going to change, and it needs to also in my opinion, as we havent really had one, or a conducive one to that end.

It needs to be given a chance and bought into, only then when everyone tries and commits will it have a chance of succeeding.
08:03, Fri 8 Dec
A sanctimonious lecture from a man who's own toxicity lead to him being black balled by the upper echelons of our English football fraternity. No prem chairman would touch him with a barge pole.
Toxic behaviour is damaging. You bastards know who you are. Knock it on the head.
08:10, Fri 8 Dec
A sanctimonious lecture from a man who's own toxicity lead to him being black balled by the upper echelons of our English football fraternity. No prem chairman would touch him with a barge pole.

He's 100% correct though.

Toxic. Reported.
08:15, Fri 8 Dec
I agree with Cook. It is a football club where we want success. The new owners are miles better than what we had before.
Difficult to disagree with any of it. The only thing I would say is there could come a point relatively soon where it won’t / can’t be anything but ‘toxic’, just like the end of Zola, Cotterill, Bowyer even. It’s a bit naive to think everyone in the ground will be supportive or passive if there’s no improvement. Put in some good performances and win some games to get some credit in the bank and it’ll be fine. Let’s start tonight.
08:20, Fri 8 Dec
This is brilliant.
08:23, Fri 8 Dec
It’s good but I prefer Steal This Album!
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
08:25, Fri 8 Dec
The best owners we will ever have.

The toxic comments to Rooney were universally called out for how appalling they were.

There is no place for toxicity but they need to accept there will be criticism and they cannot call any criticism as toxic, not saying they are, but it can be a thin line and people have differing perceptions. It is quite easy to feel that continued criticism is toxic - it isn't. I don't like the thinly veiled threat - that doesn't sit well, though I do know how lucky we are to have the owners we have.

We as a fan base should drive out any toxicity but need to accept there will be differing opinions and owners and fans should not try to shut people down for having them.

They made a controversial decision and have to accept that scrutiny comes with that - the toxicity shouldn't and it has clearly been toxic at times but it is also important that constructive criticism doesn't get shouted down and made out to be toxicity when it is constructive.
08:26, Fri 8 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
[www.facebook.com]
Thoughts?

Think a lot of what it comes down to is there is a line of acceptability when it comes to criticism and that there are some who can’t or won’t see that they are crossing it. Some feel they have a right to express their opinion regardless of the consequences expressing that opinion may have.
08:28, Fri 8 Dec
Link doesn't work for me
08:28, Fri 8 Dec
Onel Hernandez
The best owners we will ever have.

The toxic comments to Rooney were universally called out for how appalling they were.

There is no place for toxicity but they need to accept there will be criticism and they cannot call any criticism as toxic, not saying they are, but it can be a thin line and people have differing perceptions. It is quite easy to feel that continued criticism is toxic - it isn't. I don't like the thinly veiled threat - that doesn't sit well, though I do know how lucky we are to have the owners we have.

We as a fan base should drive out any toxicity but need to accept there will be differing opinions and owners and fans should not try to shut people down for having them.

They made a controversial decision and have to accept that scrutiny comes with that - the toxicity shouldn't and it has clearly been toxic at times but it is also important that constructive criticism doesn't get shouted down and made out to be toxicity when it is constructive - and that is happening.

Is it getting shouted down by other fans or by the board? I don’t think you can criticise the board or owners for the opinions of fans who are shouting down criticism.