09:16, Fri 8 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
[www.facebook.com]
Thoughts?

He's 100% correct.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:19, Fri 8 Dec
The Devlin Disguise
I did think that as he spoke - if we’re on about stuff like the personal abuse at the Hull game, there’s no argument. I think the same for booing individual players. If it’s stuff like the booing after the game like on Saturday - personally I would never do it, but it’s always happened and there’s an argument people pay their money and can do what they want. He mentions criticism being fine but it’s not like you can submit a feedback form is it.

Not true... i think everyone that attends a home game now gets a survey request via e mail asking about your experience of that match. Everyone that attends gets a chance to put views forward.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
09:32, Fri 8 Dec
Spike
My first thought is that I don't do Facebook.

Can anyone copy/paste or link to a format that people who don't call each other Hun and watch funny cat videos can partake of?

Cheers.

U ok hun? DM me
09:35, Fri 8 Dec
The other thing I will say is that I would hope Garry and Tom know that it is keyboard warriors and those thinking they can hide in a crowd. They both walked through the middle of the Tilton last week and it was nothing but handshakes, ‘thank you’s’ and selfies.

If anyone there had real grievances with them, that was a fairly decent chance to try and have their voice heard face to face.
09:44, Fri 8 Dec
They were also in Bainsys and got a round of applause as they left, never seen a pub do that.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:47, Fri 8 Dec
TresorLuntala
The other thing I will say is that I would hope Garry and Tom know that it is keyboard warriors and those thinking they can hide in a crowd. They both walked through the middle of the Tilton last week and it was nothing but handshakes, ‘thank you’s’ and selfies.

If anyone there had real grievances with them, that was a fairly decent chance to try and have their voice heard face to face.

It's quite scary to think that one or two nutjobs might relish the thought of having a pop at them face to face.
Shudders !!

Regardless of the neanderthals , it's astonishing where we are in comparison to the 12 years of utter misery which has been ended.
Still pinching myself and just can't wait for the next positive headline/ announcement.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
09:55, Fri 8 Dec
My take on all of this:

I felt the decision to replace JE was contentious and poorly timed but perhaps correct for the long term.

The decision to appoint WR left me feeling uneasy and so far that unease has proved justified.

I have deliberately kept out of any debate on this for fear of alienating our wonderful new regime.

This isn't toxicity,it's just having concern for this Football club that we all adore.

Mr Cook is attempting to close down any debate on this matter because its uncomfortable for him in my opinion.

Another error in my opinion is the match day pricing, hence the feel good factor stalling.

We're all here loving a lot of what we see and hear,I have faith that it will all come good in the end.

Up the Blues 💙
10:02, Fri 8 Dec
😂😂😂
10:04, Fri 8 Dec
Well Wagner had quite a large chap next to him who was security, so I doubt anything would have happened. My point was more that the majority of the toxicity is coming from behind a computer screen.
10:04, Fri 8 Dec
Spike

Can anyone copy/paste or link to a format that people who don't call each other Hun and watch funny cat videos can partake of?

Cheers.

Toxic.
Up the feckin Blues
10:08, Fri 8 Dec
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Take it easy on Spike. He once tried to watch YouTube videos on a stapler.

I would like to take issue with that remark, but as it's true - I can't. So carry on.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
El Mayor
Spike

Cheers.

It’s a video; might be tricky.

Take it easy on Spike. He once tried to watch YouTube videos on a stapler.

:D
10:11, Fri 8 Dec
TresorLuntala
My point was more that the majority of the toxicity is coming from behind a computer screen.

Some friends of mine were telling me last week that where they sit, in The Tilton, there were people almost coming to blows.

There were fans who were calling Rooney and the players various fannys, and others were arguing that that was a pisspoor way to support the club...which is true and I don't see how anybody could deny that. It was apparently very heated and people were having to be restrained.

My mates reckon it's only a matter of time before punches start getting thrown.
10:13, Fri 8 Dec
Spike
TresorLuntala
My point was more that the majority of the toxicity is coming from behind a computer screen.

Some friends of mine were telling me last week that where they sit, in The Tilton, there were people almost coming to blows.

There were fans who were calling Rooney and the players various fannys, and others were arguing that that was a pisspoor way to support the club...which is true and I don't see how anybody could deny that. It was apparently very heated and people were having to be restrained.

After the Sheff Wed game there were two guys behind me on the stairs in the corner of the GML shouting things like "eff off Rooney, you prick" as he walked off - even though we'd just won the game. It's a small minority but it is definitely there at the ground.
10:15, Fri 8 Dec
Spike
TresorLuntala

I can see this happening, possibly tonight, always feel it's a ticking time bomb and that's even before Rooney came in.