11:34, Fri 8 Dec
PRBlue
So if we lose 5-0 tonight we have all got to be chuffed to bits have we in case we upset some sensitive soul at the club. What a load of cobblers. I’m delighted for some of you on here who appear to have embarked on some weird spiritual evangelical like journey but ffs get a grip.
Who has said you have to be chuffed to bits?
Stop being silly
Tony Fantastico
11:45, Fri 8 Dec
So if we lose 5-0 tonight we have all got to be chuffed to bits have we in case we upset some sensitive soul at the club. What a load of cobblers. I’m delighted for some of you on here who appear to have embarked on some weird spiritual evangelical like journey but ffs get a grip.

Toxic. Reported.
11:54, Fri 8 Dec
[www.facebook.com]
Thoughts?

This content isn't available at the moment
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people or changed who can see it, or it's been deleted.
12:11, Fri 8 Dec
This is my first and only post. I have been a blues supporter for 60 odd years.

I stopped going regularly when the Zulu’s started turning football into war. Over the years since I have attended 3 or 4 times a season and brought my children and grandchildren up as Blues fans.

What I see on here and hear from friends who are season ticket holders worries me intensely.

Those posters on here who lament a fall down the arrests table, are deliberately contrarian because they think they are edgy are dangerous to the future well being of the club they claim to love. Those posters and supporters in the ground who yell vile personal abuse and the edgy folk need to get one thing clear in their head.

Knighthead see BCFC as an investment opportunity and we will benefit as a by-product of their plans and investment.

If the toxicity currently on offer continues Knighthead might walk away but they might well do something worse.

The investment returns available from a massive re-development of the Wheels site may result in them offering the opportunity to the other lot who you can be sure would look at it positively.

The article in the Guardian about US football ground development highlights the opportunity on offer and it won’t be abandoned lightly.

In the short term Rooney will either succeed or fail on the pitch, proper support will help and toxicity definitely will not. If Rooney doesn’t pan out he will be replaced.

As the Villa supporters I know love to point out, Blues have a small minority of supporters who can screw anything up for the club.

I don't often go these days my physical and financial health isn’t up to it and to be honest why should I pay out to listen to some idiot who thinks freedom of speech gives him the right to spit vile language to people trying to turn us into something we have all dreamed of.

For gods sake everyone get behind Rooney and the club and Cook moved managers on as they reached their limits at Man City without any hesitation.
12:12, Fri 8 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
PRBlue
Who has said you have to be chuffed to bits?
Stop being silly

It's how every conversation about Rooney goes. Someone throws a bunch of abuse at Rooney, they get criticised and then someone else joins the conversation and says "so we're not allowed to criticise his tactical decisions now!?"

Unfortunately some will never be able to understand the difference between calling "Rooney a fat, alcoholic granny shagger who needs to eff off from the club" and saying "I think he's doing a bad job as manager."
12:20, Fri 8 Dec
Cook hasnt seen anything yet in terms of toxicity, unless we start winning games the boos will only get louder earlier in the game and then the chants to get Rooney out will start

I'm not sure he appreciates how pissed off people feel to have what was potentially a half decent season for the first time in years taken away from them

i think its fair to say there is real simmering anger and resentment at that even from people who want Rooney and Blues to do well which is very easily stoked up at games when the results and performances are so poor, its very reactionary but that's the nature of football supporters

the bigger picture about manager needing time and bigger picture goes out the window during those 90+ mins
12:27, Fri 8 Dec
He's 100% correct. The problem is today people demand instant gratification, there is no idea that things take time and that it might not possibly be a plan where things might not work out immediately.
Social media and society itself has built everything up to less patience, immediate results etc.
It's pathetic.
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
12:49, Fri 8 Dec
NouCamp
Cook hasnt seen anything yet in terms of toxicity, unless we start winning games the boos will only get louder earlier in the game and then the chants to get Rooney out will start

I'm not sure he appreciates how pissed off people feel to have what was potentially a half decent season for the first time in years taken away from them

i think its fair to say there is real simmering anger and resentment at that even from people who want Rooney and Blues to do well which is very easily stoked up at games when the results and performances are so poor, its very reactionary but that's the nature of football supporters

the bigger picture about manager needing time and bigger picture goes out the window during those 90+ mins

And this is the crux of the matter for lots of people. As has been said before, there is a lot of scar tissue from that GR/Zola decision and we are heading in the same direction on the pitch
13:06, Fri 8 Dec
NouCamp

This is very fair.
13:17, Fri 8 Dec
Link not working ...

Can someone tell me which Facebook group it is in so i can join ... or repost correct link ?
13:21, Fri 8 Dec
Rags
Link not working ...

Can someone tell me which Facebook group it is in so i can join ... or repost correct link ?

Was in The Project one but it looks like it's been taken down
13:22, Fri 8 Dec
Can anyone summarise what was said? Appreciate it's a pain in the arris
Happy Clapper
13:22, Fri 8 Dec
Just Passing

I stopped going regularly when the Zulu’s started turning football into war. Over the years since I have attended 3 or 4 times a season and brought my children and grandchildren up as Blues fans.

What I see on here and hear from friends who are season ticket holders worries me intensely.

Those posters on here who lament a fall down the arrests table, are deliberately contrarian because they think they are edgy are dangerous to the future well being of the club they claim to love. Those posters and supporters in the ground who yell vile personal abuse and the edgy folk need to get one thing clear in their head.

Knighthead see BCFC as an investment opportunity and we will benefit as a by-product of their plans and investment.

If the toxicity currently on offer continues Knighthead might walk away but they might well do something worse.

The investment returns available from a massive re-development of the Wheels site may result in them offering the opportunity to the other lot who you can be sure would look at it positively.

The article in the Guardian about US football ground development highlights the opportunity on offer and it won’t be abandoned lightly.

In the short term Rooney will either succeed or fail on the pitch, proper support will help and toxicity definitely will not. If Rooney doesn’t pan out he will be replaced.

As the Villa supporters I know love to point out, Blues have a small minority of supporters who can screw anything up for the club.

I don't often go these days my physical and financial health isn’t up to it and to be honest why should I pay out to listen to some idiot who thinks freedom of speech gives him the right to spit vile language to people trying to turn us into something we have all dreamed of.

For gods sake everyone get behind Rooney and the club and Cook moved managers on as they reached their limits at Man City without any hesitation.

Brilliant mate, fully agree with every word.
13:28, Fri 8 Dec
Just Passing

You’ll do for me mucka.
14:04, Fri 8 Dec
Lot of sense in that 👍🏻

It's a shame you don't want to post more often.