08:31, Fri 8 Dec
Can't argue with what is said its what can be done about it though. You only have to go to an away game and see the people that don't leave the concourse, or spend the entire game spitting vitriol to the home fans to know that following blues for some isn't about the football. These sorts of people probably don't want us to succeed.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
by fans, i wasnt very clear
I did think that as he spoke - if we’re on about stuff like the personal abuse at the Hull game, there’s no argument. I think the same for booing individual players. If it’s stuff like the booing after the game like on Saturday - personally I would never do it, but it’s always happened and there’s an argument people pay their money and can do what they want. He mentions criticism being fine but it’s not like you can submit a feedback form is it.
The Devlin Disguise
I did think that as he spoke - if we’re on about stuff like the personal abuse at the Hull game, there’s no argument. I think the same for booing individual players. If it’s stuff like the booing after the game like on Saturday - personally I would never do it, but it’s always happened and there’s an argument people pay their money and can do what they want. He mentions criticism being fine but it’s not like you can submit a feedback form is it.

Well maybe a feedback form is a good idea. Or something like it.
08:37, Fri 8 Dec
there is no way “fans” are being toxic towards what the club is doing and building off the pitch, no way

the issue is on the pitch, and there’s no belief or trust currently in the manager or the team and it’s due to the results and performances

a few better results and this turns

and like i said before, because of the media and because it’s who it is everyone knows the Rooney back story, people think they know Rooney and what he’s like…. so some individuals think it’s ok to shout toxic abuse at the guy, it’s mental

like with any Blues manager, i’m desperate for this to be successful and then all the noise around us both internal voice and the external voices (that i don’t really want to hear, but we’re forced to) will pipe down
08:41, Fri 8 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
[www.facebook.com]
Thoughts?

Yes Garry! Cant disagree with a word of that.
08:44, Fri 8 Dec
Tha Project OBE
Toxic behaviour is damaging. You bastards know who you are. Knock it on the head.

No chance of that
08:46, Fri 8 Dec
Rab C Nesbitt
[www.facebook.com]
Thoughts?

I fully understand Cooks points and I back him to the hilt.

My opposition to the appointment of Wayne was there for all to see but since he became manager I have reframed from adding to the criticism.

His appointment did break the unity of the fan base and the team spirit but that is all in the past now.

Currently there is a chicken and egg situation going on.

Passionate demands are been made to get behind Rooney but I think people will only do that when they start seeing results on the pitch.

Only Wayne can turn it around by getting all the players onside, creating a bond and winning games.

A good win tonight could be the catalyst for everything.
08:49, Fri 8 Dec
My first thought is that I don't do Facebook.

Can anyone copy/paste or link to a format that people who don't call each other Hun and watch funny cat videos can partake of?

Cheers.
09:03, Fri 8 Dec
Onel Hernandez
by fans, i wasnt very clear

👍
09:04, Fri 8 Dec
Spike

Can anyone copy/paste or link to a format that people who don't call each other Hun and watch funny cat videos can partake of?

Cheers.

It’s a video; might be tricky.
09:08, Fri 8 Dec
I don't do facebook either but I was able to watch the video
09:09, Fri 8 Dec
Welcome to football. The home of the most toxic fans in sport. Nothing new.
Rab C Nesbitt
[www.facebook.com]
Thoughts?

Thoughts?
My thoughts are the owners are up against it with some of our lot.

We have the best chance in living memory (for many) for this club to actually realise some of its much vaunted, mythical 'potential' to be realised, under genuinely ambitious and professional people, yet some of ours can't stop whining about the last (average) manager we had and the way he was sacked and seem to be more interested in being offended on his behalf than looking forward.

We also have some who view the current manager as an 'imbecile' (to quote someone off here yesterday) and happily post it on social media.

Effin hell. I've depressed meself there.
Up the feckin Blues
09:16, Fri 8 Dec
Spike

Cheers.
I don’t do Facebook but I can play it (obvs hun) 😁
Tony Fantastico