22:46, Fri 8 Dec
jeffwealands
I do think that the owners should own up to the mistake of appointing him in the first place. They showed an arrogance and no respect to the obvious hostile response of the fans

Absolutely agree with this - social media was full of it, they cannot say they were unaware of what the fans were saying. A Twitter account I follow did a poll - 93% wanted JDvBE to stay.

Thing is I think that’s the way they’ll always be, and they would probably say they need to be like this.

Panjabi Blues ?
23:39, Fri 8 Dec
gerry1875
Players need to take a long hard look at themselves, They dont look interested, I am sure Rooney would like to bin them all off, to be fair they are not exactly doing their jobs, its easy to blame the manager or be critical of one or two players, but this lot we have are below bang average, we might as well stick 11 barbie dolls on the pitch for what this lot are dishing up

Weren't we being told just a few weeks ago how good the recruitment was this summer and how a better manager would be getting more out of them?

Rooney just ain't got it.
23:45, Fri 8 Dec
That was said under JE. He should be getting more out of the players than he was. Now we’ve got Rooney in charge and he’s getting less out of them.
23:53, Fri 8 Dec
Bluemarc81
GBBlue
Sack him if you want but the lack of talent, bottle and desire of this current squad is deep rooted. We might get more snot and guts. Enough to get 25 more points but there is an incredible amount of work required to make thia squad competitive.

This!

Should be ashamed of themselves bar maybe one or two.

This is the best squad we’ve had in quite a few years. Everyone has been very happy with players bought for little money. I think this team with the right manager could finish in the top half of the table.

Rooney has us bottom on form table since he took over.

Blame management for me.
04:46, Sat 9 Dec
As I see it the options are:
Change most of the players.
Change how we play to what the current players can play and add a few.
Get rid of Rooney and appoint someone who knows the fight ahead that's coming.
Keep going on this path and hope for the best with a few players added.
Sorry Wayne I am now in the time to go camp. They will now fall apart at home next and that's it done.
07:14, Sat 9 Dec
👍
07:27, Sat 9 Dec
I feel sorry now for the chap who has to spend all of today with a bunch of vilers. Forget which thread it was in.

Mate if you’re out there and you see this… chin up. You can always ring the Samaritans.