13:15, Sat 16 Dec
Ipswich 1 up.

Didn't realise they haven't beaten Norwich in 14 years
13:16, Sat 16 Dec
Ref is having an absolute shocker, cannot believe there hasn't been one booking 🤣
13:22, Sat 16 Dec
Make that 1-1
13:52, Sat 16 Dec
Nope
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
13:52, Sat 16 Dec
Desmond
14:05, Sat 16 Dec
brummiestu87
Ref is having an absolute shocker, cannot believe there hasn't been one booking 🤣

He's had a really good game. Not every tackle is a booking
14:14, Sat 16 Dec
Newbs
brummiestu87

He's had a really good game. Not every tackle is a booking

I agree, not every tackle is, however quite a few of these have been yellows. The problem you have is when you don't give yellow cards for clear ones, it allows persistent fouling.
14:26, Sat 16 Dec
Don’t no about a yellow but that could and should have been a red.
Went in to do him with the elbow for me
14:31, Sat 16 Dec
Finishes 2-2
14:51, Sat 16 Dec
TaylorJay84
Don’t no about a yellow but that could and should have been a red.
Went in to do him with the elbow for me

I know, awful challenge.
Some big matches today in the Championship at 3pm, Great result on Wednesday, but still keeping more of an eye to the bottom of the table for now.

6 of the teams below facing eaching other, points to be gained and lost today, with Plymouth and Stoke to come after Leicester, 2 big games that can help our situation no end with victories and some helpful results in the sets of matches today and Xmas/New Year as quite a lot of teams in and around us face each other, then also
Wouldn't really bother worrying too much about other clubs at this stage. There will be clubs that go on good runs and clubs that drop on bad runs. Just focus on getting points.
15:27, Sat 16 Dec
Yeah it’s pointless worrying about it because at the end of the season it may transpire that we wanted exactly the opposite result of what we think we want today

Focus on ourselves
Happy Clapper
15:31, Sat 16 Dec
Yep I was going to add that.