16:35, Sat 16 Dec
TaylorJay84
brummiestu87
They've just shown him being stretchered off, hoping he's OK πŸ™πŸ»

Any movement or a thumbs up?
Hope the kids ok

I didnt see him raise a hand or anything, alot of people around him going off though.

Sky just said he's alert and responding πŸ™πŸ»
16:36, Sat 16 Dec
What I've read online is he collapsed with no one around him, just praying he's OK.

No ... he was definitely going up for a header at the time as fr as i could tell ..... although htere was no replay shown at all on the coverage (as is the way these days)

It was previous incident (in play-offs) when there was no-one around
16:39, Sat 16 Dec
brummiestu87
TaylorJay84
brummiestu87
They've just shown him being stretchered off, hoping he's OK πŸ™πŸ»

Any movement or a thumbs up?
Hope the kids ok

I didnt see him raise a hand or anything, alot of people around him going off though.

Sky just said he's alert and responding πŸ™πŸ»

Thank goodness! Hope he’s ok. Bigger than football.
16:40, Sat 16 Dec
There was no one around him. They got the medical team on very quick. Bournemouth players reacted quickly. Hope he's alright, horrible to see.
16:42, Sat 16 Dec
I'd imagine thats his career over unfortunately its the second time its happened to him.
16:42, Sat 16 Dec
There was no one around him. They got the medical team on very quick. Bournemouth players reacted quickly. Hope he's alright, horrible to see.

Have to admit it was fairly boring part of the game so was only half watching at the time ....
16:45, Sat 16 Dec

Was he not one of the players going for the header at the time ?

Either way, the way he stayed down says collapse rather than injury to me
16:49, Sat 16 Dec
Game has been abandoned now.

Mail reporter has tweeted from the game that no one was around him.
16:49, Sat 16 Dec
Prayers do nothing. I hope the medical team can sort him out.
16:50, Sat 16 Dec
Was it confirmed he had a heart condition after the original incident at the playoff final?
16:51, Sat 16 Dec
Game has been abandoned now.

Mail reporter has tweeted from the game that no one was around him.

Yes v.. they are right - just seen replay -apologies

[twitter.com]
16:53, Sat 16 Dec
TaylorJay84
Was it confirmed he had a heart condition after the original incident at the playoff final?

Someone posted this above.

[www.skysports.com]
16:55, Sat 16 Dec
Sheff Wed 2-1 scored in 86th and 94th πŸ˜‚
16:57, Sat 16 Dec
Chairman
TaylorJay84

Someone posted this above.

[www.skysports.com]

Cheers mate. I suppose you can play on after incidents, Christian Erickson is an example obviously.
Hope the kid is ok, life matters more than football.
17:00, Sat 16 Dec
Prayers do nothing. I hope the medical team can sort him out.

A lot of medics pray. Since 2011 it’s no longer a disciplinary offence for doctors to pray with their patients.

According to a study by CentraState Healthcare System, "the psychological benefits of prayer may help reduce stress and anxiety, promote a more positive outlook, and strengthen the will to live." [en.m.wikipedia.org].