17:00, Sat 16 Dec
man city lose a 2 goal lead. Do you think they know something about an upcoming points deduction?
17:01, Sat 16 Dec
Sheff Wed’s form since getting a new manager has been pretty impressive. People have wrote them off far too soon.
17:04, Sat 16 Dec
ZLAMMER
man city lose a 2 goal lead. Do you think they know something about an upcoming points deduction?

Always hard for Pep to keep them all that motivated after winning the lot, but they do look like they’ve lost that vibe doesn’t it.
Must be nice to be struggling Man City style tho 😂
17:05, Sat 16 Dec
Tbf this time last season they looked way off it, then won the treble. He’s very skilled at getting them firing for the run in
Happy Clapper
17:05, Sat 16 Dec
Prayers do nothing. I hope the medical team can sort him out.

A lot of medics pray. Since 2011 it’s no longer a disciplinary offence for doctors to pray with their patients.

According to a study by CentraState Healthcare System, "the psychological benefits of prayer may help reduce stress and anxiety, promote a more positive outlook, and strengthen the will to live." [en.m.wikipedia.org].

Prayers can help the person praying in terms of psychologically coping .... but they are zero help for the person they are praying for.
17:07, Sat 16 Dec

I doubt that was foremost in Foden's mind when he took that swing to give away the penalty
17:07, Sat 16 Dec
Le Mod
Tbf this time last season they looked way off it, then won the treble. He’s very skilled at getting them firing for the run in

Fair point!
They do seem to take time to get going most seasons.
17:08, Sat 16 Dec
Perfect results today for us apart from the 95th min winner for Plymouth. Shame
17:09, Sat 16 Dec
you don't know that for a fact :)
17:11, Sat 16 Dec
you don't know that for a fact :)

Alright .... different point ... if the points deduction was uppermost in their minds why did they bother going 2 goals up to start with ?
17:11, Sat 16 Dec
BcFc
Perfect results today for us apart from the 95th min winner for Plymouth. Shame

Just said on sky 22 minutes of added on time in both half’s 😂
17:12, Sat 16 Dec
it was just a question and a thought.
17:14, Sat 16 Dec
Anyone else think the Jiminez sending off for Fulham was wrong decision ... i actually thought he made a deliberate attempt to avoid contact with his leg/foot and causing injury and he was reducing the risk
17:34, Sat 16 Dec
Rags
Anyone else think the Jiminez sending off for Fulham was wrong decision ... i actually thought he made a deliberate attempt to avoid contact with his leg/foot and causing injury and he was reducing the risk

Not seen it yet Rags, they did cut to Mike Dean in the studio and he was like yes that’s definite and the ref will go over to the screen to confirm it.
17:37, Sat 16 Dec
ZLAMMER
I'd imagine thats his career over unfortunately its the second time its happened to him.
Yeah shame, but priority will be getting better and and living a long retirement from football
Tony Fantastico