17:38, Sat 16 Dec
Rags
Game has been abandoned now.

Mail reporter has tweeted from the game that no one was around him.

Yes v.. they are right - just seen replay -apologies

[twitter.com]
So Tim Sherwood was wrong. Not shocked
Tony Fantastico
17:49, Sat 16 Dec
Rags
Anyone else think the Jiminez sending off for Fulham was wrong decision ... i actually thought he made a deliberate attempt to avoid contact with his leg/foot and causing injury and he was reducing the risk

Not seen it yet Rags, they did cut to Mike Dean in the studio and he was like yes that’s definite and the ref will go over to the screen to confirm it.

I didn't see multiple replays i admit ... just the one - will watch it later
17:59, Sat 16 Dec
Flippin love Sean Dyche he’s got Everton bang at it
18:03, Sat 16 Dec
Wow poor guy from Luton had heart attack surely the poor guys done bless him he has to retire life is way to important bless him hope he’s ok 🙏
18:09, Sat 16 Dec
Prayers do nothing. I hope the medical team can sort him out.

A lot of medics pray. Since 2011 it’s no longer a disciplinary offence for doctors to pray with their patients.

According to a study by CentraState Healthcare System, "the psychological benefits of prayer may help reduce stress and anxiety, promote a more positive outlook, and strengthen the will to live." [en.m.wikipedia.org].

Prayers can help the person praying in terms of psychologically coping .... but they are zero help for the person they are praying for.

I’ve been praying for you for years and it clearly hasn’t had ANY effect
[x.com]
Confirmed now he cardiac arrested.
Shook me up seeing a video of the incident.
But if you’re going to suffer a cardiac arrest apart from being a n hospital or an ambulance on a football pitch playing top level football gives you a very good chance of a full recovery compared to most other places. Mentally and physically he’ll suffer and his family and mates will mentally. Fingers crossed he’ll be fine long term
Tony Fantastico
18:26, Sat 16 Dec
Is this the same guy who fell down with heart probs in the play off final against cov last year ?
18:35, Sat 16 Dec
Yeah
Tony Fantastico
18:52, Sat 16 Dec
Just read that he fortunately signed a new contract in July which I would expect was on decent terms after promotion.

Hopefully he makes a full recovery but it’s probably best he give up his football after a couple of warnings.

He’s 29 with over 400 appearances so had a decent career.
18:56, Sat 16 Dec
Prayers do nothing. I hope the medical team can sort him out.

A lot of medics pray. Since 2011 it’s no longer a disciplinary offence for doctors to pray with their patients.

According to a study by CentraState Healthcare System, "the psychological benefits of prayer may help reduce stress and anxiety, promote a more positive outlook, and strengthen the will to live." [en.m.wikipedia.org].

Prayers can help the person praying in terms of psychologically coping .... but they are zero help for the person they are praying for.

I’ve been praying for you for years and it clearly hasn’t had ANY effect

I already know this .... God appeared to me and said he'd been receving your prayers for me - but decided i wasn't worthy
19:27, Sat 16 Dec
TaylorJay84
Got the game on stream now, no pics as the cameras are focusing on the crowd.
Lovely chant of Tommy Lockyer from the whole ground but people just in disbelief from the pics of the crowd.

You can hear a pin drop, Not looking good 🥲
hope he’s ok 🙏

Were they chanting or could you hear a pin drop?
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
19:31, Sat 16 Dec
Charcy
TaylorJay84
Got the game on stream now, no pics as the cameras are focusing on the crowd.
Lovely chant of Tommy Lockyer from the whole ground but people just in disbelief from the pics of the crowd.

You can hear a pin drop, Not looking good 🥲
hope he’s ok 🙏

Were they chanting or could you hear a pin drop?

A nice chant about him and then you heard the pins drop
19:32, Sat 16 Dec
👍🏻