Rotherham winning. Bristol winning. This is the year, we’re going down. NAILED ON.
Tha Project OBE
Rotherham winning. Bristol winning. This is the year, we’re going down. NAILED ON.

Relegation had already been sorted out for 2023, I thought.... unless we can be retrospectively
Well we better beat Bristol and Stoke over Christmas then
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:53, Sat 16 Dec
Rotherham are still 10 behind us if they win today.
Sheff Wed to me are down, then it’s probably one of 4/5 teams when all is said and done and there is some absolute crap about in the league this year, way worse than us.

Not worried at all, as crap as it’s been under WR there is more than enough to dig results out as Wednesday proved, no need at this point of the season to worry about it, got loads time and a transfer window coming up.
Just focus on what we do.
16:16, Sat 16 Dec
Only Bolton are letting my bet down, 2-0 down and got 10 men, the buggers
16:23, Sat 16 Dec
3-0 Hull blimey up to 5th the buggers!
Having a season aren’t they 👀
16:25, Sat 16 Dec
Lockyer has collapsed for Luton (happened in the play off final too) - praying he's OK 🙏🏻
16:25, Sat 16 Dec
Worrying news from Bournemouth v Luton … Tom Lockyear has gone down ( face down apparently) again and players taken off the pitch . Hope he is ok
16:26, Sat 16 Dec
brummiestu87
Lockyer has collapsed for Luton (happened in the play off final too) - praying he's OK 🙏🏻

Players been taken into the dressing room.
Don’t sound good 🥲
16:27, Sat 16 Dec
Bourn v Luton ... Players all left the field - play stopped for 20 mins now i think .... Tom Lockyer - Luton captain - seemingly collapsed on field

think it's safe to say that it's related to this previous incident

[www.skysports.com]
16:31, Sat 16 Dec
Got the game on stream now, no pics as the cameras are focusing on the crowd.
Lovely chant of Tommy Lockyer from the whole ground but people just in disbelief from the pics of the crowd.

You can hear a pin drop, Not looking good 🥲
hope he’s ok 🙏
16:32, Sat 16 Dec
Rags
Bourn v Luton ... Players all left the field - play stopped for 20 mins now i think .... Tom Lockyer - Luton captain - seemingly collapsed on field

think it's safe to say that it's related to this previous incident

[www.skysports.com]

How do we know related to that? Sherwood suggested a head collision
16:32, Sat 16 Dec
They've just shown him being stretchered off, hoping he's OK 🙏🏻
16:33, Sat 16 Dec
brummiestu87
They've just shown him being stretchered off, hoping he's OK 🙏🏻

Any movement or a thumbs up?
Hope the kids ok
16:34, Sat 16 Dec
What I've read online is he collapsed with no one around him, just praying he's OK.