NotFitToLaceDeanPeersBoots
Interesting the vile have put on hold their re-development of their ground today as it will take at least 2 seasons reduce the capacity to 36000 and may not be practical adding another 10000 seats to the North Stand anyway. Talk of looking of looking for another area to build a new stadium as a possibility.

Could a ground share be in the offing? coud make business sense cost wise, like they do in Italy and a good source of revenue for both clubs during the season and off season in one super modern stadium.

For arguments sake, would you entertain a ground share or not?

I think I’ve contracted about 10 different diseases just reading that.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:51, Tue 19 Dec
djguinness
Them lot cancelling the North Stand rebuild has poured cold water on a lot of the nonsense we’ve had to put up with.

If there was truly 20k on a waiting list, then they definitely would go ahead with the rebuild.

So much for “The best owners in football”.

As for moving from Villa Park, that’s nonsense, they have the land already to go up in capacity behind the North Stand.

Also it’s utterly perverse that a Premier League Club should be mooching for Tax Payers money to fund station upgrades. If they can lose almost £100m in one season in the championship, then they can damn well stump up £30m.

34k waiting list, allegedly!!
20:41, Tue 19 Dec
I'd never step foot inside the place
H

Consistently correct and proven right.
01:33, Wed 20 Dec
They’re postponing it because they think there gonna be playing in the Champions League
Happy Clapper
06:41, Wed 20 Dec
Yeah, they probably will be as well.
They'd never leave the 'cathedral of football ' at four sheds anyway 🙄
Up the feckin Blues
09:27, Wed 20 Dec
Chris
People thinking their cars are the most precious thing in the world are one of the biggest scourges on society at the moment. They ruin city centres, local beauty spots and just about anything else that spends more time than it should accommodating cars instead of prioritising pedestrians and local transport infrastructure. We should ensure there are enough spaces for the elderly and disabled and then encourage everyone else to get a train / tram / bus.
All for that, not so good when trains are regularly cancelled and unreliable.