18:46, Fri 29 Dec
Linked Image
18:49, Fri 29 Dec
Fairly pleased with that- Drameh back, Donovan starts. Long on the bench. COYB πŸ’™
18:49, Fri 29 Dec
Donovan starts, Drameh returns to the lineup, Long returns from injury at the bench
18:50, Fri 29 Dec
Well that’s my 0-2 bet down the pan πŸ˜€
18:58, Fri 29 Dec
Come on Donovan πŸ‘πŸ» get stuck in lad.
19:02, Fri 29 Dec
Lose tonight and he has to go. I don’t care what anyone says.
19:04, Fri 29 Dec

It's a massive step up for him tonight.

It's one thing coming on when the opposition are ahead and have taken their eye off the ball somewhat and are tiring .... compared with starting

Hope he does really really well.
19:07, Fri 29 Dec
Absolutely.
19:08, Fri 29 Dec
Ricky Blotto

Get him the ball often and let the kid do his stuff.
19:09, Fri 29 Dec
Rags

It's a massive step up for him tonight.

It's one thing coming on when the opposition are ahead and have taken their eye off the ball somewhat and are tiring .... compared with starting

Hope he does really really well.

Agree 100%

I hope he does well but we have to be careful with our expectations
19:12, Fri 29 Dec
Smacks of desperation from a manager flailing around in the deep end without his armbands.
19:15, Fri 29 Dec
More like he was brilliant when he came on last game so has earned his starting place
19:17, Fri 29 Dec
Sunik
Smacks of desperation from a manager flailing around in the deep end without his armbands.

Or a manager knowing by picking him the crowds reaction won’t be as fierce if we lose. A bit of self preservation?
19:17, Fri 29 Dec

Smacks of a manager noticing who has been one of the promising players these past few weeks.
19:21, Fri 29 Dec
I think it's going to be a performance more like the Cardiff one than Stoke. Let's hope they bounce back!!