20:15, Fri 29 Dec
TaylorJay84
coventrybluenose
Conceding 62% of possession generally only leads to one result!

Granted but players still have to adhere to a shape out of possession.
Just looks a mess quite alot of the time and it’s why there’s consistently pockets for the opposition to attack us.
We’re chasing the ball all the time.
We are going to be knackered 2nd half unless something changes.
Donovan turn inside and bang there kid!
Too much lad.
He looks really bright unlike the lights.
KROJim
We do seem very flat and we’re a little lucky they haven’t taken there chances. We are being shut out very easily on the attack the players haven’t many options on, almost like we’re just relying on individual moments of brilliance to come off. Not great so far

Everyone just looks like they are playing their individual games. It’s so strange

Why do we continue to throw it up and kick it up aimlessly to stansfield. Just throw it back to the free player and play out the other side
20:17, Fri 29 Dec
Well, I was certainly one who didn’t like us conceding so much possession under Eustace. I don’t want Rooney to compromise, I want him to persevere. I’m content that he can get us playing decisive, passing football - with some key positions strengthening in January.
20:21, Fri 29 Dec
Better shape there with everyone buying into the press.

BTW that was the tackle Sanderson should have made Tuesday, come across and take the effin lot! Well read Aiwu!
20:23, Fri 29 Dec
Shots on target, Blues 1-0 Bristol.
20:26, Fri 29 Dec
Wish they’d honestly stop going back to Ruddy to play out. Good god.
20:27, Fri 29 Dec
We are so so poor.
20:29, Fri 29 Dec
Looks as though he has lost the dressing room.

Defensive shape is a shambles, attacking intent/strategy is non existent.

Chasing shadows/ going through the motions.
Bit of a shite match across board really.

Blues seem really flat, they dont look much better.

Donovan looks lively and doesnt seem phased by the occasion. Not much else to comment on
KROJim
We do seem very flat and we’re a little lucky they haven’t taken there chances. We are being shut out very easily on the attack the players haven’t many options on, almost like we’re just relying on individual moments of brilliance to come off. Not great so far

Everyone just looks like they are playing their individual games. It’s so strange

Why do we continue to throw it up and kick it up aimlessly to stansfield. Just throw it back to the free player and play out the other side

On the plus side we are at least leaving one of the midfielders further back when we attack to protect the CH's ..... James looks a bit lost defensively at times - but he'll be alright

Winning is what counts tonight
20:30, Fri 29 Dec
Its a shocking shit show so far
20:31, Fri 29 Dec
Looks as though he has lost the dressing room.

Defensive shape is a shambles, attacking intent/strategy is non existent.

Chasing shadows/ going through the motions.

"Looks as though he has lost the dressing room."

Don't think there's any evidence of that .... we're playing to a different plan than recently and there's no noticeable lack of effort - just badly set up and organised
20:32, Fri 29 Dec
Players look lost tactically tbh in and out of possession, they are all over the shop.
Mostly chasing shadows.

But 0-0 I guess.
20:32, Fri 29 Dec
We give the ball away time after time. Shocking.