Bluesince62
Fat Buddha CBE

He's spot on you know - some real feral behaviour from people who are probably quite mild out in the normal world. It's got worse, maybe it's because fans aren't allowed to kick lumps out of each other anymore, maybe society has changed since Covid and the lockdowns, maybe I'm talking bollocks or all 3. Good piece though 👍

..."..maybe it's because fans aren't allowed to kick lumps out of each other anymore, maybe society has changed since Covid and the lockdowns, maybe I'm talking bollocks..."

I know which one of those 3 I'd have my money on !! 😋😋😋
Can't teach an old dog new tricks
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
10:11, Tue 2 Jan
I can't see him resigning, This job after all, is last chance saloon, as far as he is concerned. He won't stand a chance of getting another coaching job, not in football anyway.
Once the away support turns, you're done
It is an easy target Rab and hoolies have always been there, maybe I'm being unfair to football and it's society that has become more feral, less patient, more quick to anger and vent, because it has in my experience - definitely.
Up the feckin Blues
10:51, Tue 2 Jan
johnblue
I can't see him resigning, This job after all, is last chance saloon, as far as he is concerned. He won't stand a chance of getting another coaching job, not in football anyway.

He'll get a club in Saudi somewhere, like Gerrard has.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62
It is an easy target Rab and hoolies have always been there, maybe I'm being unfair to football and it's society that has become more feral, less patient, more quick to anger and vent, because it has in my experience - definitely.
Maybe. Shit and piss run downhill though. Look at the top for reasons why
Tony Fantastico