Tam
18:35, Mon 1 Jan
bluer than blues
Yeah abuse is unwarranted and to come so early was ridiculous. But with regards to the chanting, I suppose it's the only voice that fans have really. As long as it's not insulting, I think it's fair enough?

Yes, I understand and agree with that.
Make Blues Great Again
18:38, Mon 1 Jan
Yeah I tend to agree with this. Personal abuse is totally unacceptable and there’s no place for it.

But if it’s purely to do with football and his capabilities as manager in the eyes of supporters, it’s part of football I’m afraid. Of course, yelling for him to go after two games was ridiculous, but I think it’s more than justified now.
18:50, Mon 1 Jan
Tam
No-one deserves abuse in any walk of life for trying to do their job.

If someone has hired you and you are making an effort to be successful, but performance is poor then someone above needs to make a decision.

But being abused shouldnt be part of the package if they are trying.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
18:51, Mon 1 Jan
BluenoseMo
I want him to go - but that is brutal. I actually feel sorry for him.

How is it brutal fans saying they want him out? It’s not personal, 2 wins in 15 is it? Time to go.
18:53, Mon 1 Jan
That’s how I see it. He knew what he was coming into. I don’t feel in the slightest bit sorry for him.
Tam
18:54, Mon 1 Jan
PRBlue
That’s how I see it. He knew what he was coming into. I don’t feel in the slightest bit sorry for him.

Oh, I know what you mean and that's fair enough. It's not a business for the faint hearted. Still, I feel sorry for anyone getting public vitriol, probably because I'm soppy.
Make Blues Great Again
18:57, Mon 1 Jan
I do sympathise with him for the initial reception he got, and the fact that he’s never really been welcomed in his entire run here. Yet I don’t see anything wrong with fans chanting and calling for him to be sacked, after 2 wins in 15 games.
18:57, Mon 1 Jan
It's sickening. People telling us he'll be fine are sickening.

People are fecking warped.
18:58, Mon 1 Jan
Tam
Does anyone know what were the Jimmy Saville chants he was on about? I assume they were from the Leeds fans, it's a bit rich coming from them wasn't Saville a Leeds born beast.
18:59, Mon 1 Jan
Multi millionaire. Mansion etc etc. Give it a bloody rest.
Tam
PRBlue

Oh, I know what you mean and that's fair enough. It's not a business for the faint hearted. Still, I feel sorry for anyone getting public vitriol, probably because I'm soppy.

It's because you a normal, rational person. Nothing to do with being soppy. Don't give these morons excuses
Fat Buddha CBE
It's sickening. People telling us he'll be fine are sickening.

People are fecking warped.

He can resign if it's all too much surely?
Like it or not it's the business he's in.
Football fans want terrible managers sacked...
19:00, Mon 1 Jan
He’s one of your own chants?
19:02, Mon 1 Jan
mr_crosby
He’s one of your own chants?
oh I see it was Blues fans singing to Leeds fans, I thought he was on about someone chanting to him
19:08, Mon 1 Jan
Multi millionaire. Mansion etc etc. Give it a bloody rest.

It’s almost as if wealth has nothing to do with peoples mental state.

It’s time for him to go, but the abuse isn’t necessary.