09:47, Wed 3 Jan
David Xavis
Would hope that we are trying for Cooper/Potter in the first instance, then work our way down the list to Hassenhuttl and Mowbray.

Potter was just at Chelsea and is tipped for the United job. No point wasting time with him just because he played a few games for us in the 90s.

Start with Cooper then work down to Hassenhutl and Mowbray
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
09:49, Wed 3 Jan
KES
KES
Yup, lots. Justified too. The Nationals aren't arsed about sprucing up of executive boxes. If the team aint getting results on the pitch with a big name manager they'll be ready to pounce. They lick there lips at Blues. They cant believe how a club can keep making mistake after mistake. They love it.
And most of the country aren’t arsed about the press. And with articles like that they have a point.
Tony Fantastico
KES
09:54, Wed 3 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Yup, lots. Justified too. The Nationals aren't arsed about sprucing up of executive boxes. If the team aint getting results on the pitch with a big name manager they'll be ready to pounce. They lick there lips at Blues. They cant believe how a club can keep making mistake after mistake. They love it.
And most of the country aren’t arsed about the press. And with articles like that they have a point.

Interesting how many clicks and discussions they garner if thats the case. Not arsed my arse.
09:55, Wed 3 Jan
KES
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES

Interesting how many clicks and discussions they garner if thats the case. Not arsed my arse.
What do you rely on the press to shape your viewpoint on?
Tony Fantastico
09:58, Wed 3 Jan
KES
Yeah, on reflection, you have a fair point. I see mega ambitious owners who have made a mistake with their first manager - the rest of the world sees Blues 20th and sacking managers - again. I take the point.
Up the feckin Blues
KES
10:00, Wed 3 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES

Do I? I am just observing the national press and what they are saying about the club.

My view point is quite simple. Stop making stupid decisions that make the club look like a laughing stock. I dont think that is asking for much.
Ashley Cole is Lee Carsley's assistant manager in the England U21 set-up, may be a natural shoe in if he was to come. Don't know if Cole was Carsley's choice or the English FA's though?
10:08, Wed 3 Jan
KES
I think they’ve made one such decision that turned out that way. I think it shows that a lot of people were more concerned about having their feelings hurt, or the p taken out of them by other fans. I thought we were the underdog club that doesn’t care about how others view us or something. I actually don’t give a feck about the press.
10:10, Wed 3 Jan
newblue
I think they’ve made one such decision that turned out that way. I think it shows that a lot of people were more concerned about having their feelings hurt, or the p taken out of them by other fans. I thought we were the underdog club that doesn’t care about how others view us or something. I actually don’t give a feck about the press.

Don't think it's that - More a case of if they are taking the pee then it means we're losing every week.
10:14, Wed 3 Jan
thought we were the underdog club that doesn’t care about how others view us or something. I actually don’t give a feck about the press.

So we should accept poor results and inept performances because we take mickey tacking on the chin?

Additionally part of the ambition of Knighthead will result in more media attention in any event
10:15, Wed 3 Jan
KES
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES

Do I? I am just observing the national press and what they are saying about the club.

My view point is quite simple. Stop making stupid decisions that make the club look like a laughing stock. I dont think that is asking for much.
No idea what your answer was.
Anyway I’ll say again, most people aren’t arsed about the press. I aren’t. You aren’t apparently. Even though you seemed aghast that I suggested you and I might not be 😁
Tony Fantastico
KES
10:19, Wed 3 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES
Rab C Nesbitt
KES

No idea what your answer was.
Anyway I’ll say again, most people aren’t arsed about the press. I aren’t. You aren’t apparently. Even though you seemed aghast that I suggested you and I might not be 😁

Aghast lol.
10:21, Wed 3 Jan
I reckon Knighthead are bothered by the press.
KES
10:21, Wed 3 Jan
My Blue Heaven
thought we were the underdog club that doesn’t care about how others view us or something. I actually don’t give a feck about the press.

So we should accept poor results and inept performances because we take mickey tacking on the chin?

Additionally part of the ambition of Knighthead will result in more media attention in any event

I thought the whole underdog schtick was something Knighthead wanted to move away from.

Can you be a world class underdog?
10:22, Wed 3 Jan
KES
No, I quoted newblue assertion that is what we are.

We need to stop being an underdog and become a giant schnauzer