11:03, Wed 3 Jan
Llanon_joe
Chris
He has just won a European Championships - I can't believe we think we can be overly dismissive of somebody with that on their CV.

I really like the idea of carsley tbh. Wouldn't be my first pick but would definitely be ahead of mowbrey. He's the kind of character that the fans can get behind and understands what the fans want. Above all that, from what I've read, he has a good reputation within the England set up. Fairy young with plenty of scope for long term progression for the club. We could do a lot worse and have done a lot worse

I think there's a positive that Ashley Cole may stay and we won't have to pay him off too.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
I think the Carsley link only exists in the authors head.

He didn’t seem very chipper last time he was here.
11:11, Wed 3 Jan
I'd be a bit disappointed with Carsley. Wouldn't be the end of the world I think he'd do a steady job but I think we can do better. I'm also not sure Carsley would want it, being a Sheldon lad and ex captain will he want the hassle? He's doing well where he is and blues could put a blot on his CV if he doesnt do well.
Nikola Zigic
Llanon_joe
Chris
He has just won a European Championships - I can't believe we think we can be overly dismissive of somebody with that on their CV.

I really like the idea of carsley tbh. Wouldn't be my first pick but would definitely be ahead of mowbrey. He's the kind of character that the fans can get behind and understands what the fans want. Above all that, from what I've read, he has a good reputation within the England set up. Fairy young with plenty of scope for long term progression for the club. We could do a lot worse and have done a lot worse

I think there's a positive that Ashley Cole may stay and we won't have to pay him off too.

He’s done a great job with the defence since he’s been here.

Oh
My Blue Heaven
No, I quoted newblue assertion that is what we are.

We need to stop being an underdog and become a giant schnauzer

I didn’t assert it, it’s something I see a lot from our fans that we rather revel in, unfortunately- even in terms of it playing out on the pitch where we are the eternal scrappers incapable of playing football but up for the fight, and all that crap. I’m also referring to when Rooney was appointed and there was no record of failure. Far too much sensitivity about what others think about us and it.
bluer than blues
Rab C Nesbitt
My Blue Heaven
No, I quoted newblue assertion that is what we are.

We need to stop being an underdog and become a giant schnauzer
We’ll be an XL bastard bully

Hmm, I'd prefer to big a Great Dane: large and noble, loyal and hardworking.
That is the question.
11:15, Wed 3 Jan
Nikola Zigic
Llanon_joe
Chris

I don't want carsley so cole can stay! Otherwise I'd say just give the job to cole
11:15, Wed 3 Jan
I don't see that as a positive tbh

New broom for me, Cole ooot

As for Carsley, too big of a risk for me in our current position, no league experience and whilst he's done great with England he's had exceptional players playing a very open style, could be good, could be bad, not sure I want us to take the risk in finding out.
Happy Clapper
11:16, Wed 3 Jan
newblue
I’m also referring to when Rooney was appointed and there was no record of failure.

Rooney failed at both Derby and DC.
The cold never bothered me anyway
mr_crosby
Nikola Zigic
Llanon_joe
Chris

Oh

He does set pieces
mr_crosby
Nikola Zigic
Llanon_joe
Chris

Oh
Set piece coach here apparently. Massively underwhelmed with him
Tony Fantastico
11:18, Wed 3 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
mr_crosby
Nikola Zigic
Llanon_joe
Chris

Oh
Set piece coach here apparently. Massively underwhelmed with him

Without sounding like a prize prat Rab!
Does he focus on the attacking ones or the defensive ones or does his hefty wage cover both 😜
11:18, Wed 3 Jan
He just does Marc Roberts throw ins.

It's his job to knock on and ask for the ball back when it goes over in to the neighbours garden.
11:19, Wed 3 Jan
TaylorJay84
He does set pieces

I can't remember us being any good at them whilst he has been here, defending or attacking...
The cold never bothered me anyway
11:21, Wed 3 Jan
Waggeh
He just does Marc Roberts throw ins.

😂