14:54, Thu 11 Jan
He also spoke about how amazing the buffet was and how good the food was at the club, the best he's seen

No really, audio will be out soon
Happy Clapper
14:55, Thu 11 Jan
StechyBlue
Eventually wants to become an attacking possession based football team but recognises the current squad isn't ready for that, it will be process.

Why do we keep advertising what we are capable of now, and want to be?
I'd say keep that in-house.

I don't remember man city banging on about their intention to play, laser accurate precision-based football. They just got good and have the players to do it.

I'd sooner us stop talking about 'fear and style' and just go out there with the intention of winning a game of football to the best of our ability - as of now.
If in 12 months we can stick 7 past stoke on a Tuesday night then fair fecks.

EDIT: Unless Mowbray is a psychological genius and the revolution is under way.

I'd say it's a just a little bit of tempering expectations amongst fans after all the no fear football talk. It's probably comforting for the players to hear too.

I'm not sure he has advertised/revealed anything that isn't already the obvious, Mowbray has played the same way in every job he has been in, and it doesn't take a genius to recognise this group of players probably aren't suited to playing possession football right now.
STD
14:59, Thu 11 Jan
Le Mod
He also spoke about how amazing the buffet was and how good the food was at the club, the best he's seen

No really, audio will be out soon

The club hired dietitians in July to overhaul everything on offer, and the facility was already doing similar things from when Wasps were there
Moist
Imagine being one of the players - Gone from WR calling you dogshit to Uncle Tone putting his arm around you and telling you that you're great and he believes in you.
15:01, Thu 11 Jan
Charcy
Because we need people to be patient and understand there will be inconsistency on the way to achieving it.

Just no pleasing some people.

What he has said there is perfectly reasonable, he's hardly given out the key to the Enigma Code has he?

Just something else to bloody moan about.
15:02, Thu 11 Jan
Yeah he's just being honest

He's saying don't expect possession based football right away, because it's gonna take time, we need to be solid and get results, then evolve

In time we will play the way he's always played, attacking, possession based, front foot. It will take the summer window, which should be very exciting.
Happy Clapper
15:03, Thu 11 Jan
StechyBlue
Eventually wants to become an attacking possession based football team but recognises the current squad isn't ready for that, it will be process.

I don't remember man city banging on about their intention to play, laser accurate precision-based football. They just got good and have the players to do it.

I'd sooner us stop talking about 'fear and style' and just go out there with the intention of winning a game of football to the best of our ability - as of now.

Depends what questions he is asked - Haven't watched it but if someone said - will you be playing possesion based football ? He can hardly respond with 'Not telling you' can he ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
15:05, Thu 11 Jan
Le Mod
Yeah he's just being honest

He's saying don't expect possession based football right away, because it's gonna take time, we need to be solid and get results, then evovle

In time we will play the way he's always played, attacking, possession based, front foot. It will take the summer window, which should be very exciting.

Piss poor management though innit?

None of the other managers in the league would have noticed that we ain't currently very good at possession if Mowbray hadn't let the cat out of the bag.

FFS.

Sack him I say, on to the next.
15:09, Thu 11 Jan
Dont get me wrong not a dig at him.

I just think ...lets see it rather than talk about what we want to do.
As when/ if it doesnt materialise the media are on it like a shot.
15:09, Thu 11 Jan
Rags

Average possession % at Sunderland was over 60% - so i don't think it's a secret how he likes his teams to play
Yeah I think it’s Mowbray explaining it’ll not be an overnight thing to get us playing how he’d prefer
Tony Fantastico
15:10, Thu 11 Jan
Rags

Average possession % at Sunderland was over 60% - so i don't think it's a secret how he likes his teams to play
Yeah I think it’s Mowbray explaining it’ll not be an overnight thing to get us playing how he’d prefer

If its how he prefers fair enough.
I maybe misinterpreted is as follow on from the rooney no fear attitude.
15:16, Thu 11 Jan
What's happened to the main media room with the big fancy desk that Rooney had his presentation.
15:20, Thu 11 Jan
This is what worries me again. Saying that the players aren't good enough to do what he wants and that ultimately they'll be replaced. The same lines Rooney was coming out with.

Aside from that I thought it was a good presser and am pleased with his appointment.
15:21, Thu 11 Jan
Sunik
He's obviously a major improvement on the last buffoon, but still mentioned that this squad aren't capable of possession football and that he wants to fill the club with better players. Surely this isn't going to improve confidence levels.

Id have to listen to it back to be certain but don’t think he used those words..