17:30, Thu 11 Jan
Le Mod
‘This is an amazing opportunity, I’ve always liked the crowd at Birmingham, the substitutes from the crowd have always made me chuckle, the who’s. I’ve always liked the football club"

I can’t believe words out of the mouth of a 60 year old man can make me so happy and excited for the future of this club
17:33, Thu 11 Jan
heres 26 minutes of words

Tam
17:49, Thu 11 Jan
Daft really, but I feel a bit as if my club's come back to me.
Make Blues Great Again
18:06, Thu 11 Jan
Tam
Same here, genuinely excited about Saturday and the future, Rome wasn't built in a day, Tone wasn't on that job. KRO
18:10, Thu 11 Jan
Good to hear that Blues have put on a world class spread for the journos 👍🏻
18:16, Thu 11 Jan
derbyblue

Very impressive interview, Especially the class he shown when talking about Rooney. He really is a genuine bloke isnt he?

absolutely - very respectful in his reference to WR and where we’re at

The way he's talking about giving existing players a chance as well, instead of consigning them to the scrapheap.
18:17, Thu 11 Jan
He's brilliant. I'd like a pint with him. I've got a feeling he'll be one of our best managers in a long time .
18:21, Thu 11 Jan
Ribeye
He's brilliant. I'd like a pint with him. I've got a feeling he'll be one of our best managers in a long time .

This. We're gonna love him, feels like the club and the manager just suit each other.
18:30, Thu 11 Jan
Anyone who understands people and football will know we have a proper bloke and a proper football man as manager.

As ever results are the determining factor. Fine lines and a bit of luck make a difference especially in the short term.

I am 100 % he will get the most out the players. Wouldn’t you want to fight for him.

What can we do ? Ratch up the atmosphere. With a few exceptions we have become to passive and somewhat negative. The last decade has been tough.

Hopefully we start to move forward and I’m around a few more years to see it.

Tell your mates get them back the club is the people at the end of the day.
18:31, Thu 11 Jan
Mister Mutley
Anyone who understands people and football will kno we have a proper bloke and a proper football man as manager.

As ever results are the determining factor. Fine lines and a bit of luck make a difference especially in the short term.

I am 100 % he will get the most out the players. Wouldn’t you want to fight for him.

What can we do ratch up the atmosphere. With a few exceptions we have become to passive and somewhat negative. The last decade has been youth.

Lets up our game to and hopefully move onto better times. Patience is still needed but the time reels right to turn it round.

I really think the fans and atmosphere will come back with some positivity. Win Saturday and we will get some momentum, win the first few and we will be flying.
18:32, Thu 11 Jan
He is so open and honest. Its so refreshing to watch an interview where the manager just says what he thinks and is naturally likable.
Tam
18:34, Thu 11 Jan
I know I've mentioned it before, but being liked by the fans buys a manager time. Rooney didn't have that advantage (amidst a combination of other factors surrounding his arrival) - Mowbray, I think, will be afforded that time by the fans. He also has the advantage of coming in after a pretty dismal and unhappy few months for almost everyone connected with the club. His comments about the food made me smile. Just a normal down to earth bloke. Lovely.
Make Blues Great Again
18:36, Thu 11 Jan
Tam
I really am a little bit in love with him. Almost hypnotised listening to that. A proper bloke who knows what football means to us as fans. I hope he’s here for the next 10 years
Tony Fantastico
18:40, Thu 11 Jan
Le Mod
He also spoke about how amazing the buffet was and how good the food was at the club, the best he's seen

No really, audio will be out soon[/quote

I refuse to believe this - I've seen the pictures, and they've got HP instead of Daddies sauce. Disgraceful...
The cold never bothered me anyway
18:44, Thu 11 Jan
This. So impressive and agree with all the positive points and comments made so far. A proper football man. Could listen to him for hours. I'm convinced by him already KRO