15:33, Thu 11 Jan
Guess that is at St Andrews and this conference may have been at the training ground perhaps
15:38, Thu 11 Jan
Sunik
This is what worries me again. Saying that the players aren't good enough to do what he wants and that ultimately they'll be replaced. The same lines Rooney was coming out with.

Aside from that I thought it was a good presser and am pleased with his appointment.
Nothing like what he said.
You know that though. So do I 😉
Tony Fantastico
15:40, Thu 11 Jan
He said his job was to lift morale. So he got Longelo to try and do some keepy ups. The squad fell about laughing and the mood improved straight away. Proper man management.
15:43, Thu 11 Jan
Jmac98765
What's happened to the main media room with the big fancy desk that Rooney had his presentation.

This was at EPIC, the fancy room is at St Andrews
Happy Clapper
“If your front players aren’t as technical as you want and they might lose the ball on a regular basis, you leave yourself open on transition, you have to be careful about how many men you commit in front of the ball.” “Early on in my tenure here we will play a game that suits the players that we’ve got - which will hopefully adapt over time through training and additions to the squad”
Happy Clapper
Rooney took a shat on the desk
15:55, Thu 11 Jan
...harsh, but 🤣😂
16:08, Thu 11 Jan
Thongs
He said his job was to lift morale. So he got Longelo to try and do some keepy ups. The squad fell about laughing and the mood improved straight away. Proper man management.

😁😁😁
16:12, Thu 11 Jan
Le Mod
“If your front players aren’t as technical as you want and they might lose the ball on a regular basis, you leave yourself open on transition, you have to be careful about how many men you commit in front of the ball.” “Early on in my tenure here we will play a game that suits the players that we’ve got - which will hopefully adapt over time through training and additions to the squad”

I'm pretty sure he says something to that effect early on in every job he takes.
16:23, Thu 11 Jan
Chairman
Tom TheProject Brady
Anywhere we can watch it back?

The club will post it later today. I assume on their YouTube channel.

I may be wrong but i think the club only post the questions asked by our media guy so a lot of the stuff in the Skysports interview may not be shown on there, You might find it on the skysports website somewhere

Very impressive interview, Especially the class he shown when talking about Rooney. He really is a genuine bloke isnt he?

Nice to hear that Wagner was the main reason he took the job
16:29, Thu 11 Jan

Very impressive interview, Especially the class he shown when talking about Rooney. He really is a genuine bloke isnt he?

absolutely - very respectful in his reference to WR and where we’re at
Rab C Nesbitt
Sunik
This is what worries me again. Saying that the players aren't good enough to do what he wants and that ultimately they'll be replaced. The same lines Rooney was coming out with.

Aside from that I thought it was a good presser and am pleased with his appointment.
Nothing like what he said.
You know that though. So do I 😉

And me 👍 Has he spelt his name wrong yet?
Up the feckin Blues
17:10, Thu 11 Jan
Le Mod
He also spoke about how amazing the buffet was and how good the food was at the club, the best he's seen

No really, audio will be out soon

[x.com]
Happy Clapper
17:11, Thu 11 Jan
‘This is an amazing opportunity, I’ve always liked the crowd at Birmingham, the substitutes from the crowd have always made me chuckle, the who’s. I’ve always liked the football club"
Happy Clapper
17:23, Thu 11 Jan
Le Mod
Le Mod
He also spoke about how amazing the buffet was and how good the food was at the club, the best he's seen

No really, audio will be out soon

[x.com]

😁😁😁

The reporter in the background at the end... "...it'll only last once for one press conference..."

😁😁😁
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.