08:13, Sun 14 Jan
..and at best it was only 50% of capacity yesterday!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
I am in the GML but I fancy standing at the back of the lower Tilton tiers, however, I need some of my lapsed mates to join me so we can start singing the classics like knees up Mother Brown, come on let's go to the Champions Ball etc
08:28, Sun 14 Jan
It has added absolutely nothing to the atmosphere too, still like a morgue.
08:33, Sun 14 Jan
Not surprised at £32.50
08:36, Sun 14 Jan
I don't think it's just St Andrews. Atmospheres seem flat in all games.Football is becoming boring to watch,especially the Prem.Referees and VAR don't help. Cheating,time wasting are other things that ruin the game. In fact,the Football ruins a good day out.
08:43, Sun 14 Jan
coventrybluenose
..and at best it was only 50% of capacity yesterday!
Was way more than 50% tbf.
Apathy reigns though
Tony Fantastico
08:44, Sun 14 Jan
Reedy1968
Not surprised at £32.50
I paid under 18 quid. Could have got the last 10 games for £20.50 a game. Even £32.50 is pretty standard pricing for the league
Tony Fantastico
08:46, Sun 14 Jan
I think there was no “clamour” for it
The fans were asked would you like to see safe standing, I voted yes. I didn’t say I would use it, I just think others should have the option
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
08:58, Sun 14 Jan
That’s also a very good point
Tony Fantastico
09:02, Sun 14 Jan
Me and my mates moved seats from block 7 (Tipton upper) because we thought the atmosphere might be better... which it isn't but some good performances will sort that out hopefully
09:32, Sun 14 Jan
Have a lot of season ticket holders that were originally in the Tilton lower just mot moved back there ?
Thats what it looks like.
10:08, Sun 14 Jan
Reedy1968
Not surprised at £32.50

Yep, it’s all well and good going on about wanting to sell season tickets and I’m sure in time with success and better football we will but for now you won’t get many day trippers in the stadium with that pricing.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
10:15, Sun 14 Jan
You won’t get many in there Tuesday and it’s cheap as fish and chips. Pricing isn’t the issue for the majority of our fans. They just don’t come
Tony Fantastico
Dan
10:22, Sun 14 Jan
Things take time.

There seems to be an expectancy from a lot of supporters that we’re going to see massive improvement on the pitch and in the stands overnight.

As we, hopefully, improve then the attendances will increase, atmosphere will pick up. Who cares if it was 50% empty yesterday, there wasn’t a mad clamour for it like you claim either.
10:24, Sun 14 Jan
Dan
Only success will fill the ground. It will take time. I'm surprised we still manage to get 20k given how bad it's been for years now.