mad
10:24, Sun 14 Jan
What clamour????

From what I recall most on here were fairly ambivalent about it

The fact we now have it was very opportunistic but it adds a new dimension to the lower bowl at St Andrews and will given time help the club in the short to medium term
10:35, Sun 14 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
You won’t get many in there Tuesday and it’s cheap as fish and chips. Pricing isn’t the issue for the majority of our fans. They just don’t come

This is very true.
mad
10:39, Sun 14 Jan
Yep it won't quite be like Arrowhead Stadium last night but Tuesday doesn't look pleasant

Think I might go in the terrace though depending on the strength/direction of the wind

Also I wonder if we'll see a mad rush round from the Kop to the Tilton End like we did for the pelanties in that cup replay against Coventry?
10:40, Sun 14 Jan
mad
not unless you've got your wrist band!!!
10:42, Sun 14 Jan
quark
I think there was no “clamour” for it
The fans were asked would you like to see safe standing, I voted yes. I didn’t say I would use it, I just think others should have the option

A lot of people said we would fill it regularly and people would sing a long time before it was a real option for us. There was a clamour. There is even the option to stand with your mates at the moment.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
mad
10:43, Sun 14 Jan
ZLAMMER

I'll get Steve Jump (RIP) to sort me a dodgy one outside the venue as per...
Rab C Nesbitt
You won’t get many in there Tuesday and it’s cheap as fish and chips. Pricing isn’t the issue for the majority of our fans. They just don’t come

Fish and chips ain't cheap anymore 😀 FWIW safe standing is where me and the lad want to go when he gets his rota sorted and we get to a game.
Up the feckin Blues
10:46, Sun 14 Jan
It doesn't need to be new people, it could have been existing ticket holders moving. Point is it's not really all that in reality. People like having a seat.
Bluesince62
Rab C Nesbitt

Fish and chips ain't cheap anymore 😀 FWIW safe standing is where me and the lad want to go when he gets his rota sorted and we get to a game.
Be good to see you mate
Tony Fantastico
10:47, Sun 14 Jan
Charcy
It doesn't need to be new people, it could have been existing ticket holders moving. Point is it's not really all that in reality. People like having a seat.
You still have a seat in lower Tilton
Tony Fantastico
10:47, Sun 14 Jan
ZLAMMER
That idea is ridiculous tbf
Tony Fantastico
mad
10:48, Sun 14 Jan
Charcy
A lot of people said we would fill it regularly and people would sing a long time before it was a real option for us. There was a clamour. There is even the option to stand with your mates at the moment.

Think those folks pre Covid were imagining an entire bank of terracing stretching up to the back of the stand. The top bits would then be full, the lower bits would only fill if the remainder of the ground was full
10:49, Sun 14 Jan
mad
Yep it won't quite be like Arrowhead Stadium last night but Tuesday doesn't look pleasant...

.. 4th coldest game in NFL history, bit of a change from Florida 🥶🥶.
Won't be quite as cold on Tuesday.
10:49, Sun 14 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Charcy
You still have a seat in lower Tilton

I'm aware of this.
Rab C Nesbitt
Bluesince62
Rab C Nesbitt

Be good to see you mate

Missed it a lot, can't wait.
Up the feckin Blues