16:14, Sun 14 Jan
No, the forward momentum isn't there at the moment.
16:24, Sun 14 Jan
Charcy
I don't think it will make that much difference to the attendance.
Agreed. Can’t give a ticket away sometimes. Not enough live sport lovers about. Boxing is very poorly attended as well in Brum tbf
Tony Fantastico
16:42, Sun 14 Jan
Homer
I don't think it's just St Andrews. Atmospheres seem flat in all games.Football is becoming boring to watch,especially the Prem.Referees and VAR don't help. Cheating,time wasting are other things that ruin the game. In fact,the Football ruins a good day out.
It is. Nearly every away game you go in the league the home support are a lot more active than ours. Mainly due to the main atmosphere sections being next to the away fans.
16:44, Sun 14 Jan
I bought (or thought I did) 4 tickets on Sunday. It got to Thursday night before I realised that I messed up and never completed the sale, went online and the same seats were still available. It didn't look like they shifted many in the week leading up to the game.
17:25, Sun 14 Jan
😁
Tony Fantastico
09:49, Mon 15 Jan
I feel the front first 5 rows have to be sold to kids for £5k max, those rows are the ones that are empty, those rows are the ones that are shown on TV and give the impression to anyone viewing via TV that the ground is empty.

I too stood Saturday for the first time at home since 1994, I have to say I loved it.
Felt like the old days or at least closer to an away game as a home one can be. Fully recommend.
09:59, Mon 15 Jan
Shaun of Brum
I feel the front first 5 rows have to be sold to kids for £5k max, those rows are the ones that are empty, those rows are the ones that are shown on TV and give the impression to anyone viewing via TV that the ground is empty.

I too stood Saturday for the first time at home since 1994, I have to say I loved it.
Felt like the old days or at least closer to an away game as a home one can be. Fully recommend.

Blimey people aren't turning up at £12 and you want to charge 5 grand ?????
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
10:17, Mon 15 Jan
haha! Oops