11:51, Tue 16 Jan
Out of ten? I would give him a three..
Whilst communication better...Some schoolboy errors for someone so experienced
Noticeable Wagner took the reigns on the Mowbray appointment conversation
and no Cook grandstanding and big words at Mowbrays first news con..
Appreciate Rome wasnt built in a day but some of the facilities.toilets etc on saturday were not working properly.disgusting state. basic stuff really
11:53, Tue 16 Jan
I reckon he'll be judged mainly on how much revenue he brings into the club not wether or not the lavs are clean.
11:54, Tue 16 Jan
6, down from a 7/8 due to the Rooney debacle.
Gazball?
12:00, Tue 16 Jan
Waggeh
I reckon he'll be judged mainly on how much revenue he brings into the club not wether or not the lavs are clean.

But surely he must realise that if you do not give the fans a good experience, they can then use it (along with other shit things) as an excuse not to go to games. That will hit his revenue then
12:02, Tue 16 Jan
12:05, Tue 16 Jan
Pirate Blue
Out of ten? I would give him a three..
Whilst communication better...Some schoolboy errors for someone so experienced
Noticeable Wagner took the reigns on the Mowbray appointment conversation
and no Cook grandstanding and big words at Mowbrays first news con..
Appreciate Rome wasnt built in a day but some of the facilities.toilets etc on saturday were not working properly.disgusting state. basic stuff really

Yeah let’s not take into account the huge deal made with OVG or anything else like that.
12:08, Tue 16 Jan
Until I've seen him on the training pitch with initialed attire and his boots on I don't feel qualified to comment.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
12:09, Tue 16 Jan
8 for me. Loses 2 points for Rooney and ticket pricing- just my opinion.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:09, Tue 16 Jan
Tarquin

Yep. Knock a point or two for the Rooney debacle but everything else has been absolutely fantastic.

Up the Cook.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
12:11, Tue 16 Jan
compared with the last lot I've no complaints, so many improvements I don't know how anyone can be negative
On account of how that was one of the first things he mentioned when being brought in, yes, I'm sure he is aware of how important the fan experience is. He's also not personally responsible if a tap isn't working on any given Saturday in the future.

Rooney aside, I'm not sure what there would be to fault? We've brought in fantastic commercial sponsors, spruced up the stadium so we actually enjoy going there again, revamped a hospitality suite to attract even more sponsors into the club, introduced waves of new lines into the club shop to boost revenues, built a relationship with the local council which could be incredibly important in the future, started to purchase land in and around the Wheels site to help grease the wheels, overhauled the community side of things and brought immense pride to the fanbase through some of the early activity - oh, and signed an incredibly important deal with a world-leading firm to support the building of a new stadium, plus the sale of naming rights to be able to part-fund it.

But you want to give him a low score because the toilets were a bit messy?

This fucking place. Please, for the love of God, can people start to see the bigger picture at play here?!
7, loses a point for Rooney, would otherwise be a strong 8 which is terrific in 6 months,

The ground is largely unrecognisable to what is was 12 months ago, the commercial side of the club is ambitious and the ovg deal massive.

Re the bogs, they aren’t great but it’s a football stadium where 20k pissed up people are incapable of pissing in a straight line or lifting a toilet seat
12:12, Tue 16 Jan
I'm going to say 9.5/10.

I dont think the OVG deal has been understood fully to give him a 3/10. The deal is monumental and there are potentially a few almost equally sized deals being worked on. Business that is being brought in and negotiated by him (without doing a disservice to Jeremy Dale who is also doing some seriously great work)

The Rooney appointment was a failure but everything else he's done so far is extraordinary. Cook rectified the Rooney appointment when most of us were fearful that he would give Rooney funds and even more time.

I don't know him but what I know of him, he might not be my cup of tea personally but professionally speaking, he's incredible and i'm very happy he's with us.
12:12, Tue 16 Jan
I’d give him a 1, because He shouldn’t be forgiven for previous errors.

He should sacked and locked up, really.
12:16, Tue 16 Jan
Super Hans
Tarquin

Yep. Knock a point or two for the Rooney debacle but everything else has been absolutely fantastic.

Up the Cook.

👍