15:46, Tue 16 Jan
Mozball
Docky91
Ultimately if Wagner hadn’t stepped in we likely would have negated any commercial benefit by playing in league 1 next year.

Do we know it was Wagner? I think it’s more likely Cook decided enough was enough.

With how little Cook has had to say re Rooney and Mowbray since the appointment (whereby he’s usually quite vocal) , emails sent to fans days before the sacking trying his best to justify, I feel it’s a fair assumption he did not make these decisions.

As said off the field he has done a fantastic job, and if we can just take reduce his seemingly executive authority in the footballing side (which it seems like has been done) he will be a great appointment.

People make mistakes, unfortunately manager is one of the biggest ones you can make it football, and he made 2 in one, firstly he creating a managerial vacancy we didn’t really need, and secondly by filling it incorrectly.

Ultimately happy with the new manager and excited about the future with the deals he has signed and negotiated, but he’s not getting the keys to the city yet. So that’s how I get to my 6.
16:09, Tue 16 Jan
It's an eight out of ten for me.
He is taking a lead on improvements both on and off the field and deserves plaudits for that.
In hindsight the Rooney appointment was a mistake but the person who never made a mistake never did anything.
Also he's a Bluenose and one of our own.
We should support him in what he is trying to achieve for our club.
KRO!!
17:18, Tue 16 Jan
9 for me. 1 off for the timing of the change which was ill advised and caused so much bad feeling, much of it OTT but it really didn't help things. Set up his choice to struggle from day one. Apart from that he's been brilliant.
17:33, Tue 16 Jan
Scores are crackers on here

9 and 10s are mad for the first 6 months. Not so much easily pleased but we’ve still got a lot more to do as a club

He’s done a good job but I know he will do even better
17:37, Tue 16 Jan
To be fair it was the score for his first six months.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
17:43, Tue 16 Jan
My Blue Heaven
Scores are crackers on here

9 and 10s are mad for the first 6 months. Not so much easily pleased but we’ve still got a lot more to do as a club

He’s done a good job but I know he will do even better
What about my 11?
Tony Fantastico
17:43, Tue 16 Jan
Taking away Sunik’s wind up score of 2, and the couple of giddy posters who scored higher than 10, the average score is 7.65 from 27 voters
17:44, Tue 16 Jan
8.5 for me.

The Rooney thing was put right.

Looking at the big stuff: the stadium upgrades, the commercial successes (some huge), the impact on the community, the raising of the profile; all big positive moves in the right direction.

As fans, we need to widen our perspective and our minds to see and comprehend the scale of what is happening. We are no longer looking and thinking small-time. It may take a while to sink in. In the meantime......patience, support, positivity, upwards!
18:08, Tue 16 Jan
You can't just take my score out, we're 20th in the league because of his idiocy.
18:08, Tue 16 Jan
Iain_Gavin
Taking away Sunik’s wind up score of 2, and the couple of giddy posters who scored higher than 10, the average score is 7.65 from 27 voters
I’m not giddy.
Venomous. Reported
Tony Fantastico
18:09, Tue 16 Jan
Sunik
You can't just take my score out, we're 20th in the league because of his idiocy.
Poisonous. Reported
Tony Fantastico
18:17, Tue 16 Jan
Rab C Nesbitt
Sunik
Poisonous. Reported

😂😂
18:50, Tue 16 Jan
Solid 8.5

and its only been 6 months.

Mowbray in charge now, so the on field issues will improve, the summer is what we are waiting for, we need to stay in this league (although I'll take a scrappy play off win for the shits and giggles) and then we'll see a real change.

Off the field has been ridiculously good news constantly, we can actually dream now, and that is a million miles from the last ten years
19:04, Tue 16 Jan
???
But the question was out of 10 for his first 6 months. Not in terms of our journey over the next 5 years.
19:18, Tue 16 Jan
We've no idea what's going on behind the scenes, or how we are financially. I'll judge him two years into the role, but:

Negatives
- Eustace sacking and subsequent communication was poorly handled
- Rooney appointment turned out being a poor decision and communication was also poorly handled

Positives
- General communication has been fantastic, in spite of the above
- Money where mouth is in terms of repairs/upgrades to Stans
- Summer signings exceeded my expectations, and many have already performed very well under challenging circumstances
- The Undefeated sponsorship was/is beyond my wildest expectations -- as "world class" as we can expect at our current level
- OVG deal is incredibly promising and a truly world class partner