Why waste tax payers money, should just kill him
12:22, Tue 16 Jan
Pirate Blue
Out of ten? I would give him a three..
Whilst communication better...Some schoolboy errors for someone so experienced
Noticeable Wagner took the reigns on the Mowbray appointment conversation
and no Cook grandstanding and big words at Mowbrays first news con..
Appreciate Rome wasnt built in a day but some of the facilities.toilets etc on saturday were not working properly.disgusting state. basic stuff really

I think you have no idea how big the OVG deal is. Compared to a few issues around the ground, which will get done in due course, this is the big one. 9/10. He'll be judged on how our revenue increases over the next couple of seasons, not over a few bogs.
Up the feckin Blues
12:23, Tue 16 Jan
Chris
On account of how that was one of the first things he mentioned when being brought in, yes, I'm sure he is aware of how important the fan experience is. He's also not personally responsible if a tap isn't working on any given Saturday in the future.

Rooney aside, I'm not sure what there would be to fault? We've brought in fantastic commercial sponsors, spruced up the stadium so we actually enjoy going there again, revamped a hospitality suite to attract even more sponsors into the club, introduced waves of new lines into the club shop to boost revenues, built a relationship with the local council which could be incredibly important in the future, started to purchase land in and around the Wheels site to help grease the wheels, overhauled the community side of things and brought immense pride to the fanbase through some of the early activity - oh, and signed an incredibly important deal with a world-leading firm to support the building of a new stadium, plus the sale of naming rights to be able to part-fund it.

But you want to give him a low score because the toilets were a bit messy?

This fucking place. Please, for the love of God, can people start to see the bigger picture at play here?!

I'm not even sure it's 'this place', Chris.

Blues fans across SHA, Twitter, Facebook and even at games regularly and continually baffle me.
Fat Buddha CBE
I’d give him a 1, because He shouldn’t be forgiven for previous errors.

He should sacked and locked up, really.

This. The voice of reason always. How dare he come into our basket case of a club and try and improve us. We should never of got rid of the lovely, cuddly Mr King and his Dong.
Up the feckin Blues
8/10.

Must admit he is a character I am wary of but he alongside Knighthead will take our club to places beyond our imagination this time last year.

Nick Smith appointment and the OVG deal are huge alongside the community work that has already started.

Rooney appointment was a huge blunder and he is accountable for that, we have Wagner to thank for stepping in.

Hope he stays out of the footballing side of the business and concentrates on what he is very good at.
12:29, Tue 16 Jan
3 is pathetic tbh, Rooney aside the changes he's making currently and will implement in the near future are something we could only dream of a year ago
12:30, Tue 16 Jan
Pirate Blue
Out of ten? I would give him a three..
Whilst communication better...Some schoolboy errors for someone so experienced
Noticeable Wagner took the reigns on the Mowbray appointment conversation
and no Cook grandstanding and big words at Mowbrays first news con..
Appreciate Rome wasnt built in a day but some of the facilities.toilets etc on saturday were not working properly.disgusting state. basic stuff really

Vast majority of stuff he's doing is behind the scenes, and unknown. The Open House gave us an insight, but clearly he's overhauling everything and needs credit for that.

Sadly for him, the Eustace / Rooney situtation was the shambles 98% of people thought it would be, but the commercial deals he is bringing in, especially the one last week, show his value to us
12:32, Tue 16 Jan
5/10 from me as far too early to start judging him (good or bad) after the state of the Club he inherited.

Definitely a "job in progress".
12:33, Tue 16 Jan
Paul Cook?
12:34, Tue 16 Jan
7-8/10. barring the decision to hire Rooney, he's been doing well as CEO, especially with the recent OVG deal.
12:34, Tue 16 Jan
Give him a chance please. Off the field we have never been in such a good position. Is it a Blues to
Always look for what may go wrong? The City’s
Motto is Forward. Let’s just do that for change .
12:38, Tue 16 Jan

Queues into and within the ground are still awful, ticket prices too high, Rooney debacle. All despite talk of "World Class."

The supposed deals can be judged if anything actually comes of them.
12:42, Tue 16 Jan
Sunik

Queues into and within the ground are still awful, ticket prices too high, Rooney debacle. All despite talk of "World Class."

The supposed deals can be judged if anything actually comes of them.

🤣🤣

You’re getting worse with your bait.
Gazball?
12:43, Tue 16 Jan

10 if not for roon
12:43, Tue 16 Jan
If the tickets were cheaper the queues would be even longer