12:29, Fri 19 Jan
Nikola Zigic
He's an absolute legend here, a complete legend.

I don't give a shit about the stats, whether he's actually any good or any of that.

He's been a warrior for us, he's kept us up, he's scored important goals and he always- without exception- gave 100% for the badge on the front of the shirt not the name on the back.

I mean this with every fibre of my being, I love the bastard.

I second this.

Love Juke, he has never given less than 100% which is the best example to every player that puts on the shirt.

Build a statue.
12:36, Fri 19 Jan
As with a lot of differing views nowadays, the answer lies somewhere in the middle.

Juke has been a great servant to Blues for a number of years. No-one can question his commitment, and respect to the club.

Should he still be at Blues, probably not, but he deserves a proper send-off when he does leave.
12:44, Fri 19 Jan
Distinguished servant rather than legend. Could’ve scored more if we’d played to his strengths though. His legs may have betrayed him but you couldn’t doubt his commitment. He was a model professional on and off the pitch through some of our toughest times. Whatever he does next I wish him well. He’s done more for the club and community than his detractors.
12:52, Fri 19 Jan
Love the Juke, top bloke as well but it is time to move on. People say about the apps/goals ratio but I imagine alot of the Apps have come from the subs bench on the 80th min