00:01, Fri 19 Jan
[onefootball.com]

If he can step up to this level he is just what we need. Scores for fun!
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
00:33, Fri 19 Jan
Yes please
03:31, Fri 19 Jan
Interesting info on his playing style in the Q&A of this article. Fox in the box who likes to press and is ok but could be better at build up play. In the current circumstances - why not? It’s a yes from me, Tom.

[www.bristolpost.co.uk]
05:46, Fri 19 Jan
At that price it seems a no brainer.
06:27, Fri 19 Jan
I bet he doesn't go for that price.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
07:28, Fri 19 Jan
He’s been furiously deleting anti Sunderland tweets suspect he ends up there
Can't see us spending the money on such a risk this January
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:38, Fri 19 Jan
Gerrimin.
08:41, Fri 19 Jan
TBF, if that supposed asking price is correct, it's worth a gamble.
The cold never bothered me anyway
08:46, Fri 19 Jan
Just me who thinks it's a lot of money for a 26 year old who's never played above the 4th tier?
08:48, Fri 19 Jan
Interesting info on his playing style in the Q&A of this article. Fox in the box who likes to press and is ok but could be better at build up play. In the current circumstances - why not? It’s a yes from me, Tom.

[www.bristolpost.co.uk]

Some of that info is out of date ... he signed a new contract ...

"On 7 August 2023, after fielding offers from teams in higher leagues, Langstaff signed a new contract with Notts County, contracting him to the club until the end of the 2026–27 season."

In my opinion it's a gamble as it's a massive step up ....

.. BUT, with the attacking midfielders we have, we aren't really looking for much more from a centre-forward at Blues than being quick, pressing well, and sticking the round shaped thing in the onion bag.

I'd go for it.
08:58, Fri 19 Jan
£1.5m is nothing really but I just don't see it happening.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:58, Fri 19 Jan
It’s pretty unusual for players to emerge at a relatively late age like he has done, but his scoring record these last couple of years is phenomenal.

He played a lot in north east lower league teams - the lower tier leagues here are very competitive still. One of the teams he played for is Billingham Synthonia, interesting club that must be the only football team to be named after a chemical product (synthetic ammonia).
08:59, Fri 19 Jan
£1.5m is nothing really but I just don't see it happening.

It's a remarkable scoring record though, even at that level, and it seems to be consistent too.

Doesn't even take penalties - so all straight goals. All inside the box.
09:02, Fri 19 Jan
Time for a youTube look ... all 42 goals in 22-23