13:54, Fri 19 Jan
El Mayor
malahideblues
lads, get onto ryanair.com you can fly anywhere at the moment for about £15 including Malta, Spain etc

if you have never been to Bergamo (Home of Atalanta) it is a fantastic weekend break.

[www.solosophie.com]

I’ve just booked Bergamo, I hope you’re right

There’s a few Atalanta who follow Blues and vice versa.
13:58, Fri 19 Jan
Legal_Bluenose
Me and wifey are looking for 4 nights away, city break, in Europe in the week before Easter. Flights from Brum or East Mids. Looking for a bit of sightseeing and local culture as well as decent food. Not fussed about the temps.

We've done Italy, Spain, Germany and France a few times, so somewhere else would be good.

TIA

Bratislava is great if you can still fly there from Birmingham and Vienna is only down the road.
15:10, Fri 19 Jan
Sheep2
Rotterdam.

or anywhere
Liverpool or Rome
15:36, Fri 19 Jan
Which is in Europe
15:43, Fri 19 Jan
Legal_Bluenose
Me and wifey are looking for 4 nights away, city break, in Europe in the week before Easter. Flights from Brum or East Mids. Looking for a bit of sightseeing and local culture as well as decent food. Not fussed about the temps.

We've done Italy, Spain, Germany and France a few times, so somewhere else would be good.

TIA

I think Budapest offers the best balance overall. The ruin pubs are fab on the night, then there's the baths, the castle district, parliament building etc too.

Love it there I do.
15:50, Fri 19 Jan
Sunik
Legal_Bluenose

TIA

I think Budapest offers the best balance overall. The ruin pubs are fab on the night, then there's the baths, the castle district, parliament building etc too.

Love it there I do.

I’d give it a 3/10 😆
15:52, Fri 19 Jan
bluepeter
Sunik
Legal_Bluenose

TIA

Love it there I do.

I’d give it a 3/10 😆

If they brought Rooney in as their mayor I would too