17:16, Sat 20 Jan
Hagley Blue
The result was as good as the performance was poor. Players gave everything though so maybe deserved the luck. Need to use the ball better, at times it was shocking.

Either way this is a confidence boost for the lads, things will come together properly in time
17:16, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Great result, but we made hard work of it. We really do need to keep the ball better

Absolutely ... but it will come, i'm sure

Oh for Barry Ferguson in this team
17:17, Sat 20 Jan
I've never seen a bad dembele to be fair!
17:18, Sat 20 Jan
Tilton Rifle
Big game from Ruddy today. Well done big man.
Was best he’s played in a while, good to see
17:18, Sat 20 Jan
Cmon Rags let's invite Yorkshire Blue to enjoy his evening now the anxiety is over for a while👍
17:21, Sat 20 Jan
That’s the spirit support for our youngsters
17:21, Sat 20 Jan
Mowbray did say we would win some crap games and lose some games we play well in.
I will take today's result all day.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
17:23, Sat 20 Jan
I'm all for having a "lucky" manager
17:26, Sat 20 Jan
Give me lucky generals
17:26, Sat 20 Jan
New manager bounce ! the first time we've had that in a while , Mowbray is the perfect fit at the moment , the difference in the players is amazing.
17:27, Sat 20 Jan
The result did flatter us but we’re going to get much better I’m sure. Hope everyone has a good evening. KRO.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
17:27, Sat 20 Jan
AS the old saying goes. "The sign of a good team, is when they play badly and win"
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
17:34, Sat 20 Jan
Second half was a very tough watch at times but we showed character, toughness and grit, so over the moon to get the win. Difference between us now and under Rooney is clear as day. Onwards and upwards, KRO.
19:47, Sat 20 Jan
Gripes….a decent Saturday evening for once well done everyone. KRO
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
20:33, Sat 20 Jan
What a win. I absolutely adore this football club and that was everything we are about, guts, grit and a sprinkling of magic.

Tommy Wagner open the warchest, Jay Stansfield is the poster boy for the Project.