14:51, Sat 20 Jan
So much negativity on the thread, they won't know what to do if the new owners turn us round and we continue making positive changes off the field and add to that with positivity on the field. They'll probably switch to supporting somebody like reading where they can moan about the owners and the team every week.
14:53, Sat 20 Jan
I hope this isn't the kiss of death but I think that team looks brilliant.
14:54, Sat 20 Jan
JohnP
I hope this isn't the kiss of death but I think that team looks brilliant.

You've gone and done it now
feeling confident today

Come on blues
Tam
14:54, Sat 20 Jan
gerry1875
Tam
gerry1875
It will be interesting to see the comments today if we get thrashed 6 or 7, not that we will, but if it happened I dread to think the comments

If we get thrashed by 6 or 7, the comments will be bleedin' justified!
I mean about Mowbray

That too!
Make Blues Great Again
14:55, Sat 20 Jan
Got_the_blues
So much negativity on the thread, they won't know what to do if the new owners turn us round and we continue making positive changes off the field and add to that with positivity on the field. They'll probably switch to supporting somebody like reading where they can moan about the owners and the team every week.
That's what's been happening for months on here anyway, the Hogan bashing should tell you that
14:57, Sat 20 Jan
Ricky Blotto
One has managed with aplomb in the championship for years. One hasn't.

This. I suspect Mowbray is better at understanding what the players are capable of and bringing them along with him when he implements these things. I doubt Rooney could or even tried to do that I suspect. Likely he just had an idea or philosophy and tried to force it on the players. I also reckon Mowbray will recognise quite quickly if it doesn't work and change it.

It's interesting. I reckon when we are going forward Bielik will move alongside Sunjic and Bacuna push on and it becomes a back three then. When we don't have the ball Bielik retreats and Bacuna presses.
14:59, Sat 20 Jan
Take him over that waste of space burke
15:00, Sat 20 Jan
Franks Project Hat
feeling confident today

Come on blues

Sorry to disappoint but the Stoke commentators have both predicted comfortable 2-0 victories.
15:01, Sat 20 Jan
Super Hans
Petebaldwin
Happy with that. You can very much see the philosophy of “fill the team with good footballers” playing out.

Absolutely. Up the Mogga, let’s have the oatcake eating chunts.

There's more to it than that though. It's not as simple as that. I think he knows how better to use those players. And what they are, and more importantly, not capable of.
15:01, Sat 20 Jan
Yeah I think so - football these days is all about your shape on the ball as well as your shape off it. For some reason, that's not really found it's way into how people talk about football where it's only the defensive shape that gets mentioned.
15:03, Sat 20 Jan
Jameron Cerome
Bcfc 26
Fat Buddha CBE
Donovan may aswell leave. Can't even make the bench. Played ok the other night aswell.

Don’t be a plank.

For what? I'd rather him on the bench than someone like gardner

He's 17 you nincompoop

Fat Buddha CBE
Can’t believe he’s dropped Long. What an idiot.

Is this just a WUM thread?

Dropping Long is a calculated risk from a defensive point of view, for sure.
15:03, Sat 20 Jan
Is there anywhere online to listen?
15:04, Sat 20 Jan
Don't put 5 Live on. They've got Pat bloody Murphy there.
15:06, Sat 20 Jan
Chump on the Stoke commentary is obsessed with Mowbray’s coat