16:09, Sat 20 Jan
He's got that ability..despite sometimes losing the ball too easily and he always works hard...well done Bacca!!
16:09, Sat 20 Jan
Yorkshireblue
So annoyed at Bacuna. Get him off.

Off now?
16:10, Sat 20 Jan
I bloody love bacuna. We don't have anyone else at the club that can produce a moment of magic like him.
16:10, Sat 20 Jan
Bielik has played well so far at CB
16:11, Sat 20 Jan
bcfste
I bloody love bacuna. We don't have anyone else at the club that can produce a moment of magic like him.

Really? I think we’ve a few now
16:11, Sat 20 Jan
Am I dreaming? Are we really 2-0 up away?
16:12, Sat 20 Jan
That's just Bacuna though... You have to accept that sometimes he'll be shit, he'll misplace passes and look disinterested but then he'll do that. Same as the Swansea match - it was his run from deep that took out half the opposition and left James free to score in stoppage time. He's on the pitch because he's capable of doing things no-one else in the team is - not because of how he usually plays over 90 minutes.
16:13, Sat 20 Jan
bcfste

Stansfield
Haircut1000
Am I dreaming? Are we really 2-0 up away?
Yes set the alarm for 5pm, relax enjoy your dreams
Bielik has played well so far at CB

We also need to take into consideration how well this Stoke side have been playing recently .... all the non-Blues "experts" were predicting an easy win for them.

We are in our second League match under a new manager after being completely shite for 3 months
10 minutes into the second half and we have 100% pass success. 23 successful passes.
Go Home Bodger
philly_bluenose
Tremendous!
He's our best finisher since the Forse?

You're forgetting Marlon King and Kevin Phillips.
I'll give you KP, but I think he's better than MK.
16:14, Sat 20 Jan
We've been excellent in this second half.
16:15, Sat 20 Jan
yeehaw
bcfste

Really? I think we’ve a few now

I just think his passing and shooting from distance, when at it's best, is second to none (at our club).

We do have better overall players, but what he's done for us since he signed has been great.
16:15, Sat 20 Jan
One of the things Mowbray insisted on in his pre-match interview was that he thought/hoped he could put out a team capable of causing Stoke some problems