17:00, Sat 20 Jan
Rags
Linked Image

We're starting to get the connection back that we had. Good to see. The fans appreciated the graft they put it today
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
17:01, Sat 20 Jan
QBBC2
QBBC2
Fat Buddha CBE
GBBlue
We really have an issue keeping clean sheets don’t we.

Problem that only really started when Rooney took over.

Liar

I don't mind people challenging what I say but there really is no need to be so rude (as well as inaccurate)

We kept 3 clean sheets under Eustace this season and 3 under Rooney. So who’s lying and who’s inaccurate?

How many did we lose under each. Your missing the point.

Not sure how I’m missing the point tbf. Maybe if you made the point instead of a different point it would help.

Fair enough. We used to be tighter defensively and shipped less goals than we did this season before Rooney took over. The quiz pro quo of course was we were often dull and created little up front. Truth is we don't have the players to play an attacking or possession based game and also defend with any conviction at the same time. It's either or at the moment. However I reckon we have a manager now who can get results getting the best out of what we have got. He is pragmatic and can motivate players. Today is an example of that. Not pretty but a better balance than the last two managers.
Were Stansfield and Bacca singing KRO arm in arm walking to the fans, or did I just imagine it?
Rags
Linked Image

We're starting to get the connection back that we had. Good to see. The fans appreciated the graft they put it today

The quality wasn't always there ... (yet) ... but they did work their balls off
17:02, Sat 20 Jan
Were Stansfield and Bacca singing KRO arm in arm walking to the fans, or did I just imagine it?

They were
17:02, Sat 20 Jan
Kiss and make up. We have just won away.
17:03, Sat 20 Jan
Tony Mowbray has equal Rooney win record for Birmingham of 2. Mowbray's done it in 3 games. Rooney done it in 10 games and proceeded to not win his final 5 games.

It's amazing how good the club can be if we have a proper manager.
17:03, Sat 20 Jan
need a lie down,hard work following blues
17:06, Sat 20 Jan
tool
Absolutely brilliant result 😀

Jay Stansfield what a game he played

Immense

And yet there is people who wouldn’t play him as the number 9.

Although if that air shot was Hogan I dread to think what would have been said by myself included.
17:06, Sat 20 Jan
Peakyblue
Kiss and make up. We have just won away.

👍
17:07, Sat 20 Jan
The result was as good as the performance was poor. Players gave everything though so maybe deserved the luck. Need to use the ball better, at times it was shocking.
17:08, Sat 20 Jan
Big game from Ruddy today. Well done big man.
17:11, Sat 20 Jan
Great result, but we made hard work of it. We really do need to keep the ball better
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
17:13, Sat 20 Jan
Great result, but we made hard work of it. We really do need to keep the ball better

Absolutely ... but it will come, i'm sure
17:13, Sat 20 Jan
Someone on the Stoke forum made me laugh at half time, something like 'how come every team we play has someone called Dembele, why can't we have one, they're always good'.