16:35, Sat 20 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
GBBlue
We really have an issue keeping clean sheets don’t we.

Problem that only really started when Rooney took over.

Liar

Rubbish. How many games have we won by 2 or more clear goals, in the last 5-10 years. Reckon it will be hardly any
TrickyBlue
Crowd are really getting behind Stoke now, this is when our inability to control the tempo will make things so much more difficult.

Somewhat inevitable away from home whoever you are in this sort of situation. We need to re-learn how to defend in such circumstances
Why are we not winning the second balls.
Feels like we are down to 10 men.
philly_bluenose
generalBlue
Bacuna having a mare !
Ahem!

Start slaggjng them off NOW.
They score when they are criticised.
16:36, Sat 20 Jan
Stoke’s finishing very poor but Blues inability to get the ball and maintain possession is not helping. Feels very much like only a matter of time before Stoke score
16:37, Sat 20 Jan
We've not been great but but Stoke are passing it really well.... This isn't Swansea "passing for the sake of passing" nonsense, it's pretty direct but it's fast and every pass is where it needs to be.
GBBlue
Fat Buddha CBE
GBBlue

Liar

Rubbish. How many games have we won by 2 or more clear goals, in the last 5-10 years. Reckon it will be hardly any

This season I meant. With this squad. Agreed that we've been poor generally for some years. It's just where we are after years of neglect. But we started this season ok.
We are struggling to get out, under the cosh a bit here
16:38, Sat 20 Jan
Bluestaines
TrickyBlue
Crowd are really getting behind Stoke now, this is when our inability to control the tempo will make things so much more difficult.

Somewhat inevitable away from home whoever you are in this sort of situation. We need to re-learn how to defend in such circumstances

Not really. We’ve been on the end of it many times when the opposition just control the ball and take away all of our momentum. The more we have the ball the less chances they can create.
I'd change Miyoshi now
Fat Buddha CBE
GBBlue

Liar

I don't mind people challenging what I say but there really is no need to be so rude (as well as inaccurate)
16:39, Sat 20 Jan
I wish we'd stop giving these corners. We're crap at defending them.
16:39, Sat 20 Jan
I was provoked

And you have admitted yourself you were lying
16:40, Sat 20 Jan
Fat Buddha CBE
GBBlue

Liar

I don't mind people challenging what I say but there really is no need to be so rude (as well as inaccurate)

????? so they can be rude if they are accurate ?
16:40, Sat 20 Jan
TrickyBlue
Bluestaines
TrickyBlue

Not really. We’ve been on the end of it many times when the opposition just control the ball and take away all of our momentum. The more we have the ball the less chances they can create.

But it's more common with all teams when away from home. Not just us.