20:27, Fri 26 Jan
If you read the application process for the Blues matters working parties the Heritage group will amongst other things be looking at 'Changes in design to the club crest.' Now i'm all for embracing change, but we have a unique badge it is us, it fits world class so would this be change for change sake ?
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
20:32, Fri 26 Jan
I was thinking about this earlier. From what I’ve heard, the Yanks love the badge, and change to it would be highly resisted by staff and fans. The previous ownership attempted to change it and we’re shot down.

I hope they update the globe though, the continents look shite.
20:34, Fri 26 Jan
There’s only one improvement to the badge, Tentacles 🦑
20:35, Fri 26 Jan
There's enough space to fit SOTV next to the 1875.
20:36, Fri 26 Jan
Definitely think the globe could do with tidying up a bit. Although they might spin it round a little and show more of the USA 😬
20:38, Fri 26 Jan
Agree. The badge is unique. We must keep it. But the Globe needs tweaking to actually something resembling a world map.
20:39, Fri 26 Jan
I really think its perfect

Distinctive, unique and looks good digitally and in print

It works

Refine ir ever so slightly if you want Blues but dont replace it
20:40, Fri 26 Jan
France and Italy are in the Southern Hemisphere 😂
20:45, Fri 26 Jan
didn't somebody post a thing about club badges and we were voted in the top ten of world football or something ?
20:55, Fri 26 Jan
Maybe go back to the Coat of arms. With 'Lump it Forward' as the motto.
20:56, Fri 26 Jan
NO,NO,FECKIN ,NO. EMBRACE PROGRESION BUT LEAVE THE BADGE ALONE.........
I'll back whatever they want but not changing the badge. No chance.
H

Consistently correct.
20:59, Fri 26 Jan
Think it would upset the majority of fans (me included) if they significantly altered the badge. Not sure why they would bother
21:00, Fri 26 Jan
i wish they’d get rid of the thick white outline of the badge and just go back to its normal outline
21:01, Fri 26 Jan
Nikola Zigic
I'll back whatever they want but not changing the badge. No chance.
I’ve had a few beers. But you’ve had more 😂
Tony Fantastico