15:54, Sat 27 Jan
TCPH
Think they'd be a riot if they changed it tbh. It's so iconic and unique. At most I'd be okay with changing the font or maybe removing/replacing 1875 or football club. If they mess with the globe that'd be too much, the fact it's hilariously inaccurate is part of its charm.

I don't think people outside of Blues think it's iconic. You might get the odd article but that's people who need to create content.

There's also nothing to say you cannot create something more iconic.

Brands do this all the time and it's usually something much more simple.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
15:58, Sat 27 Jan
Tilton shark
Our badge is unique and shows the globe and a football wrapped by our club name, its perfect. No need for a border or to be placed in a shield or circle. The badge is iconic and should be kept 100%.

This is what 442 magazine say about it.

The best thing about the globe-ball-and-ribbon of Birmingham’s badge is that it’s totally recognisable as a silhouette and, as far as FFT can make out, completely unique. No one has ever come up with a badge like this before. It’s marvellous.

All 100 badges in link below and vile never made the 100.

[www.fourfourtwo.com]

It doesn't matter what 442 say though in reality. They haven't done any real research into it's relevance.
15:59, Sat 27 Jan
Doesn’t need a thing doing to it. Just leave it alone
16:03, Sat 27 Jan
Super Hans
I don’t think anyone would seriously object to cleaning it up.

I don’t want to go for one of those soulless shite PES circular badges that half the worlds seems to have gone with.

I hear you.

We should be continually evaluating what is best commercially though. It's what multi million pound organisations need to do.

I'm not saying it should definitely change but we should be open to the idea that it might and not be so precious.