21:09, Fri 26 Jan
get rid,its kiddy fied,old 1 was better
21:26, Fri 26 Jan
Tom TheProject Brady
I hope they update the globe though, the continents look shite.
Linked Image
21:37, Fri 26 Jan
Robert Hopkins
If you read the application process for the Blues matters working parties the Heritage group will amongst other things be looking at 'Changes in design to the club crest.' Now i'm all for embracing change, but we have a unique badge it is us, it fits world class so would this be change for change sake ?

It won’t be changed
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
22:01, Fri 26 Jan
Robert Hopkins
If you read the application process for the Blues matters working parties the Heritage group will amongst other things be looking at 'Changes in design to the club crest.' Now i'm all for embracing change, but we have a unique badge it is us, it fits world class so would this be change for change sake ?

Bin the huge white border, back to the badge as it was. 👍
22:02, Fri 26 Jan
Would love if they got rid of “ football club”

Instead have -

Birmingham city F.C

Forward
22:24, Fri 26 Jan
Sheep2
Maybe go back to the Coat of arms. With 'Lump it Forward' as the motto.

We can't go back to city coat of arms as the council copywrited it in the sixties and wanted to charge us for its use. A competition was run and what we have now was the winner.
Newheavenlyblues
Sheep2
Maybe go back to the Coat of arms. With 'Lump it Forward' as the motto.

We can't go back to city coat of arms as the council copywrited it in the sixties and wanted to charge us for its use. A competition was run and what we have now was the winner.
There's no copyright in a coat of arms - the "ownership" right is even stronger than that. You can waive copyright but not the heraldic grant.

Although these rights have to be enforced in the High Court of Chivalry, which has only sat once in the last 300 years.
23:06, Fri 26 Jan
If it is something that works better on casual clothing and caps then we should. It can look a bit tacky at times.
Mandated as the Poster of Reason - October 2023
23:08, Fri 26 Jan
dork
didn't somebody post a thing about club badges and we were voted in the top ten of world football or something ?

It was in alphabetical order.
I quite like the Kumar version of the gĺobe. All coloured in. I still have a suit cover from around 1992 brought from the club shop with the Influence logo on one side and the club globe badge all coloured in on the other side. Still gets an airing every now and then.
23:12, Fri 26 Jan
Updated globe, Nike Premier League football and Futura font?
00:01, Sat 27 Jan
The only appropriate font is Baskerville.
shd
00:20, Sat 27 Jan
It’s an absolute no from me….our Badge is class !!

So I’m no football badge guru but this got me thinking….
Has any club changed its badge for the better ?
00:35, Sat 27 Jan
shd
Is ours your favourite Blues badge?
00:40, Sat 27 Jan
shd
Controversial, but I like the Juventus J - minimalist but distinctive, rather than the mishmash of their traditional badge.

Quite a few hit upon a good design eventually, but then dropped it for some rubbish. The Leeds smiley badge for instance. Wednesday's modernist owl. Bury's chevron. Blackpool's tower/arrow in a circle.